Preview Changes/Preview – Round 16 vs. Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
5:44 ...talking about Fritsch

Seinfeld What GIF by HULU

Guy is a dead set ****ing idiot, Fritsch doesn't have a defensive pressure bone in his body, just like I said in the player thread, trying to turn every player into the same useless hack to fit his shithouse game plan.

Can play back and forward.
Yeah, but my point is they're not going to bring him in as a forward after he's finally established himself in the VFL as a defender.

Though it's Goodwin I guess, so who knows for sure.

Yeah, but my point is they're not going to bring him in as a forward after he's finally established himself in the VFL as a defender.

From the presser don't be surprised if Brown is dropped and AMW is a straight swap at sub.

The way he talked about Brown it sounded like he won't be playing. Paraphrasing : "We've given him a taste" "things to work on for the AFL game" etc etc.

From the presser don't be surprised if Brown is dropped and AMW is a straight swap at sub.

The way he talked about Brown it sounded like he won't be playing. "We've given him a taste" "things to work on for the AFL game" etc etc.

What a dead-set dropkick Goody is.

Would think AMW is coming in for Bowey who had a bit of a stinker.
Was just thinking that. He's been really disappointing this year

I reckon his best spot could be a high half forward and wouldn't mind seeing him tried there.

The way he talked about Brown it sounded like he won't be playing. Paraphrasing : "We've given him a taste" "things to work on for the AFL game" etc etc.

Part of me genuinely wonders if they just made a big fuss of his debut to try and draw more people to the game, then made him sub so it didn't affect the result.

Part of me genuinely wonders if they just made a big fuss of his debut to try and draw more people to the game, then made him sub so it didn't affect the result.
I think it's some bullshit to give him an excuse at the end of year, try to bring the average age down while not actually committing to it by making them sub.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think after the Opening Round, where he got injured, he has been a shell of his former self.

I had a few words to him after a training session as he was walking off. (A month or so ago.) He wasn't very friendly.

Come to think of it, if the positions were reversed I wouldn't be too friendly either.

So, I don't bear him any ill will.

Read the Petracca transcript of his 360 interview. Sounds like it might take him more than just an offseason to become what he once was. I now wouldn't be surprised if he has a crap year next year.

He will be crap for at least 12 months, Dusty took about that long to get over his organ issue.

And that’s just the physical aspect, bloke also sounds like he never wants to step foot onto a footy field again.

Sounds like was/is a fair bit of truth in his misso being angry at the club to.

Last edited:
He will be crap for at least 12 months, Dusty took about that long to get over his organ issue.

And that’s just the physical aspect, bloke also sounds like he never wants to step foot onto a footy field again.

Sounds like was/is a fair bit of truth in his misso being angry at the club to.
That's the part I'm talking about, genuinely sounded like he considered retirement and/or doesn't want any more contact

we gon get pumped, desperately trying to organise plans for Friday so I’m not stuck doing nothing and will inevitably watch it.

In case that happens, anyone got any movie recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back