Preview Changes/Preview – Round 23 v Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You need to pick Spargo. Always kills us.
I genuinely can't remember Spargo killing anyone – has always been a cameo player. I'll take your word for it though

Apparently Channel 7 rolling with news that Gawn has been in for scans. No idea if it's meaningful or not, it's 7, so probs not.

Will the man ever reach 200? :( Unbelievable what he's accomplished in 199 games, but feel we've been robbed of plenty more.

Hawks form this year has been extremely patchy though. Usually follow up an impressive win with a loss. Ie they beat Brisbane in Tassie only to follow up after the bye losing by over 10 goals to the Gold Coast.

Channel 7 have a habit of exaggerating when players get scans, so I wouldn't freak out just yet.
Gotta throw some hyperbole in for entertainment purposes.

I'm sure he's fine, but if he's not, we're nice and toast

Thats true, and if it was something with legs we probably would have heard about it by now.

And he did do the interview for the club in the rooms after the game, I highly doubt he can ****ed doing that if there is a significant issue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's all about defensive pressure. It was non existent for much of the first half. Guys like Sparrow were just jogging around. There was no accountability.

It's all above the shoulders with us. Let's just dial in and we'll be fine. In terms of the forward line, it's going to be Joel Smith and then just waiting for Fritsch. Tim Lamb needs to already start looking at trading Grundy to another club. Horrible decision to bring him to the club but I guess we can't blame them for being adventurous.

Apparently Channel 7 rolling with news that Gawn has been in for scans. No idea if it's meaningful or not, it's 7, so probs not.

Brace yourselves, Grundy haters…

You know this injury will be niggly
enough for Max to need ruck back up but not serious enough he doesn’t play.

Lock in Plugger-Buddy Grundy for the season.

Brace yourselves, Grundy haters…

You know this injury will be niggly
enough for Max to need ruck back up but not serious enough he doesn’t play.

Lock in Plugger-Buddy Grundy for the season.

Youre not willing to go wacko for Schaco still? 3 points in the VFL today, time to unleash him, watch the Melbourne forward line take off right as finals hit 📈

Goodwin has learnt nothing. Just gone back to spamming Petracca Oliver Viney and praying it works.

We aren’t winning another flag with this clown in charge.
To be fair, Gus actually attended the most CBAs, but your point still stands as, in reality, he's much of the same.

To be honest, I think it's better for our finals aspirations that the last 2 games are tougher than they seemed a few months ago.

2 soft kills coming in isn't ideal - now that Hawks have taken a few scalps and Sydney are in the 8 I think they're great tests without being 110% effort games.

I'm looking forward to them. String together some good footy, get games into Clarry/Fritsch and see how we go. Pies down Daicos and Moore, Brissy doing Brissy things and Port finally winning a game means this finals race is still wide open.

Yep. I’m confident we’ll beat hawthorn and probably beat Sydney and finish 4th, but straight sets is once again staring us in the face.
If we finish fourth it's a real danger of straight sets because the loser faces the winner of 5th and 8th which is likely Carlton. The benefit is if we win then we won't need to worry about Carlton unless they make the gf. Hypothetically a win against Collingwood would likely mean a Carlton vs Collingwood semi that's huge. Anyway I'm thinking too far ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back