Preview Changes & Preview Round 18 - SUNS vs Ports @ PFS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Someone needs to Uber a cask of red off at Charlie’s hotel door, then call Elspeth for breaking news that hes reminiscing of his Suns days and ordered on the pre game red to “take the edge off”.

Hoping that Charlie comes in looking fresh after his few weeks off. We are still a better team with him playing well than not playing.
He will stand stationary and throw his hand up in the air demanding the ball be bombed on his head like he always does, and the Suns interceptors will peal off with ease and have an absolute field day.

Is anyone really surprised that Dixon has been named?
They've been building to it all week in every interview from the club.

McEntee is the one I don't like, I know it's just tinkering at the edges but surely rather than bring him back after just 1 week it makes more sense to try someone new....

Nothing wrong with those ins, no one knows who the final team will be but I think Dixon should play.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Uninspiring.

Have we blooded any new players in the past couple years? Jase is in his third year.

Visentini the only other one and he hasn't lasted long.

Ollie Lord from 2020 and he doesn't seem near it yet.

Other than that it feels like we are only playing our mid season draft picks.

Uninspiring.

Have we blooded any new players in the past couple years? Jase is in his third year.

Visentini the only other one and he hasn't lasted long.

Ollie Lord from 2020 and he doesn't seem near it yet.

Other than that it feels like we are only playing our mid season draft picks.

Lorenz & Evans say hi.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

God you lot are a bunch of miserable bastards.

I think we'll win this. And you know what? I think we'll win it comfortably. And you know what? I think we're about to see a team hit its stride at exactly the right time of year.

If I'm wrong, I'll eat an entire lemon and post it to this sub come the last round of the season. I'm not even joking. An entire lemon – skin and all.

I think we'll win this. And you know what? I think we'll win it comfortably. And you know what? I think we're about to see a team hit its stride at exactly the right time of year.

If I'm wrong, I'll eat an entire lemon and post it to this sub come the last round of the season. I'm not even joking. An entire lemon – skin and all.

Bro it’s can never be as bad as the bloke in Victoria that’s now gonna drink a pint full of his own piss for the rest of the year because Heeney didn’t get off.

Last edited:

Lol you may as well eat the lemon now.

This must be your first year being a port supporter

first time GIF

Lorenz & Evans say hi.

Evans was drafted in 2019. We picked him up as a free agent.

Lorenz has played one game as was dropped.

Evans was drafted in 2019. We picked him up as a free agent.

Lorenz has played one game as was dropped.

Logan Evans. Mid-season draft this year?

Ring any bells?

Eat that lemon whilst going through the Annihilator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back