Preview Changes/Preview - Round 19 vs. Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gawn or no Gawn, I for one hope we beat these pricks. Yeah, poaching Dogga was a low act, but I'll never forgive these mfers for stealing Jeff Farmer.

Gawn or no Gawn, I for one hope we beat these pricks. Yeah, poaching Dogga was a low act, but I'll never forgive these mfers for stealing Jeff Farmer.
How was either of them Freo's fault? Jackson was a mummy's boy and Jeff's father died and he wanted to go home to be with family, has said he wouldn't have left if that didn't happen.

How was either of them Freo's fault? Jackson was a mummy's boy and Jeff's father died and he wanted to go home to be with family, has said he wouldn't have left if that didn't happen.
Whiz also gave us way more good footy than Freo. **** Jacko but that's his problem not freos. Hogan was a massive win for us, he was shit for them

Because they have a fn anchor on their jumper and wear purple! Who gives a f*. Can't stand seeing a premiership Dee running around for these pricks. Even if he is a mummy's boy. Love the man for what he did in the GF!

Because they have a fn anchor on their jumper and wear purple! Who gives a f*. Can't stand seeing a premiership Dee running around for these pricks. Even if he is a mummy's boy. Love the man for what he did in the GF!
Irrational as ever mate. 😂

Roosy poached Viv Michie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeff's old man is still alive.

It was his Grandmother who he was incredibly close with that was what swayed him back to WA. She had cancer and he felt the need to be back home to spend some quality time with her and the family which I totally get.

I was gutted he left because he was my all time hero (still is), but never once begrudged him. Even at Freo I just loved him..

Jackson on the other hand..

It was his Grandmother who he was incredibly close with that was what swayed him back to WA. She had cancer and he felt the need to be back home to spend some quality time with her and the family which I totally get.

I was gutted he left because he was my all time hero (still is), but never once begrudged him. Even at Freo I just loved him..

Lol when Neita fell in his back and he won it after the siren and gave it to the crowd 😢

If yoy really want to dive deeper into former freo players turned Melbourne, Nathan Carroll was actually a rookie listed player for the dockers back in 2000.

I was absolutely shattered also, I remember instantly thinking about how boring our games were gonna be without him. He was the reason I used go to the footy whenever I could to watch us back then and haven't been as much since, you don't get talent and entertainment like Jeff very often in your lifetime , he was so box office.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back