Preview Changes/Preview - Round 19 vs. Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I didn't watch much of the game. The first half I was at a dinner, footy on the background. Felt like I looked up to see Bowey turn it over or just getting killed in the backline. Sparrow another 12 disposal nothing game, won't get dropped. Hopefully AMW is OK.

I didn't watch much of the game. The first half I was at a dinner, footy on the background. Felt like I looked up to see Bowey turn it over or just getting killed in the backline. Sparrow another 12 disposal nothing game, won't get dropped. Hopefully AMW is OK.

Sparrow wasn't just quiet, but also awful the few times he touched it. I'd be happy to see Woey replace him and get a full game.

Petty and Sparrow launched into the sun.

Anyone with a pulse can replace them.
We dont build a stupid game plan around our ruckman without Max and its clearly a winning formula. Tell Max hes out for the rest of the year, we are about to go on a winning streak with Petty as our #1 ruck.

I'm losing patience with Bowey. Becoming a vanilla like player similar to Salem. Other then the odd good kick here and there I have no idea what he adds.

Sparrow wasn't just quiet, but also awful the few times he touched it. I'd be happy to see Woey replace him and get a full game.
As I said didn't see the full game, probably need a re-watch, but I only recall one good kick. A nothing shot at goal, a dropped mark and giving the ball back to a red hot essendon in the last. I think I saw a handpass.

I'm losing patience with Bowey. Becoming a vanilla like player similar to Salem. Other then the odd good kick here and there I have no idea what he adds.

I don't think he's a defender. Got exposed multiple times tonight, and has before as well.

Has to go up the ground to get the best out of himself, but once we push all of Rivers, McVee and Bowey up the ground, we need a few players to go back and fill the holes.

Last edited:
I don't think he's a defender. Got exposed multiple times tonight, and has before as well.

Has to go up the ground to get the best out of himself, but once we push all of Rivers, McVee and Bowery up the ground, we need a few players to go back and fill the holes.
I reckon we've got plenty options to cover those players. Howes, Woewodin, Brown, AMW, Tomlinson.

I reckon we've got plenty options to cover those players. Howes, Woewodin, Brown, AMW, Tomlinson.

I'd somehow forgotten about Howes.

AMW is already down there, so probably needs to be Howes and one other if we want to get both Bowey and McVee upfield. Tomo is a tall, and might not be around much longer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out: Topkent
In: CNDee
rainbow fan GIF

What I want
Out: Bowey, Sparrow, Petty, Oliver
In: Howes, McAdam, K Brown, Verrall

What I’ll get
Out: Woewodin (sub)
In: Billings (sub)
Nah, watch them rush back Max for this one!

I'd like to see McAdam have another run at it. Petty really needs to be dropped. But he won't. Surely Verrall for Petty is the play. Leave JVR down forward for most of the game. Bring in McAdam for Woey and move Bowey to the sub.

Nah, watch them rush back Max for this one!

I'd like to see McAdam have another run at it. Petty really needs to be dropped. But he won't. Surely Verrall for Petty is the play. Leave JVR down forward for most of the game. Bring in McAdam for Woey and move Bowey to the sub.
I like this but I'd also like to see Sparrow out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back