Preview Changes & Preview Thread for Round 19, 2024 vs Richmond @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Must win game for Port.

Your obviously new here.

Richmond aren't tanking you've got this.
no, we're not tanking
just between injuries and attempting to play the kids we just can't sustain 4 quarters.
+ our bigger picture is low as we possibly can draft picks we badly require

We're not losing to Richmond.

We don't lose these games. We will win and comfortably, and all the week to week nuffies will be up and about again with grand dreams on going for a run at the top 4, only to watch us get pumped by Carlton and realise again that it is a pipe dream and Hinkley needs to be sacked.

We're not losing to Richmond.

We don't lose these games. We will win and comfortably, and all the week to week nuffies will be up and about again with grand dreams on going for a run at the top 4, only to watch us get pumped by Carlton and realise again that it is a pipe dream and Hinkley needs to be sacked.

Adding Georgiades and roli means a win is basically in the bag

tl;dr:
Injury list
Josh Sinn (quad) - test (expected available)
Trent McKenzie (hamstring) - test (expected available)
Ryan Burton (foot) - test (expected available)
Todd Marshall (hip) - test
Lachie Jones (concussion) - in protocols
Ivan Soldo (knee) - 3 weeks
Jeremy Finlayson (spleen) - season
Sam Powell-Pepper (knee) - season

Butters not listed despite media reports. I don't expect Marshall to be fully fit to play yet I wouldn't be surprised if he's kept in

So I reckon:
OUT: Jones, Marshall, Finlayson
IN: Georgie, Burton (up fwd), Esava

Last edited:
Dixon surely can not play, let him YouTube.
Dixon, Marshall, Finny and Jones.

Georgiadis, Rioli, Esava FWD and Williams.

DBJ blessed by god himself

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FFS. Just put a line across Port already and try out Tom Scully or Tom Ana already. Blood a few kids and see what they got. The season is done anyways. It’s gonna be another wasted season with nothing but mediocrity again.

IN: Georgiades, Visentini, Rioli, Ratugolea
OUT: Dixon, Finlayson, T.Marshall (Hip), Jones (Concussion)

Narkle sub
Post injury list

OUT: Dixon, Finlayson (Spleen), T.Marshall (Hip or Omitted if he's fit), Jones (Concussion)

Narkle sub

Post injury list

OUT: Dixon, Finlayson (Spleen), T.Marshall (Hip or Omitted if he's fit), Jones (Concussion)

Narkle sub
I really think this is worth a try. Don’t know if resting Butters would mean too many changes…..and who would we bring in?

I really think this is worth a try. Don’t know if resting Butters would mean too many changes…..and who would we bring in?
If Butters was out, JHF, Drew, Mead and Boaks mid minutes would just go up, and maybe Lorenz comes in as sub and then plays SANFL the day after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back