Preview Changes & Preview Thread for Showdown 56

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

To pump these arseholes

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
There is another gentleman on this board who also wants to pump arseh*le on one of the lords holidays.

I don't see Port winning this one tbh. The crows tend to shellshock our squad and we shut down straight away. Who knows? Houston, JHF, Wines and Boak may just drag everyone into the game by the short and curlies.

Don’t rush Mitch. Make sure he is finals fit. Hopefully Bergs gets up - he is so crucial to our backline.

Find another way to beat them. Our mids should pump theirs. Sweet vs ROB should be a good contest. Our defence looks much more settled.

Burton as the third tall. Last chance mate.

Clurey in if Bergs doesn’t get up.

Lorenz and Narkle in, Evans to sub.

Darcy Fogarty is playing the Ryan Burton role this week.

Haven't won a Showdown since around this time, 2022. If this Port team is serious about challenging for a flag, they will show up and win on Saturday night.

Crazy to think that despite sitting 2nd on the ladder with 2 rounds to go, Port are yet to punch their ticket to the finals officially. A Showdown win ensures they can finish no lower than 6th on the ladder, and thus will earn at least 1 home final (not sure if that's a good or bad thing based on prior history). A loss however could drop Port out of the top 4 at the conclusion of next round, and they'd then be relying on other results to help them.

I'd be ok with never seeing Burton in a Port guernsey again. It's been great not seeing his pathetic bullshit 'efforts'.

HIs career is totally up to him from here. He has the ability but unless he finds some ****ing care, he can waste away his contract to delisting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A game where we have to win the midfield battle and contested possession. Sweet will have to do well against ROB , their forward line is very good so we’ll have to guard the turnover well and match their hard run and intensity . Due for a good game from Rioli . Hopefully Georgiades comes back in , if not I’m not sure to tell the truth

Think McEntee will come in. Wouldn't mind Lorenz but I think they'll prefer AFL experience.

Should be a very different game - Normally go in expecting to get torched by their small forwards.

No corpse of Jonas, Burton or Williams this week. and Lachie is playing ok.

Haven't won a Showdown since around this time, 2022. If this Port team is serious about challenging for a flag, they will show up and win on Saturday night.

Crazy to think that despite sitting 2nd on the ladder with 2 rounds to go, Port are yet to punch their ticket to the finals officially. A Showdown win ensures they can finish no lower than 6th on the ladder, and thus will earn at least 1 home final (not sure if that's a good or bad thing based on prior history). A loss however could drop Port out of the top 4 at the conclusion of next round, and they'd then be relying on other results to help them.
A home final is a great thing (either way).

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back