Preview Changes & Preview Thread for Showdown 56

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would we consider Cluery in and Bergman forward?

I would hope not.

Right now the team is as settled as they've been all year in terms of personnel structure both in the forward and back lines. Moving Clurey down back goes back to the 3 tall defenders model that really didn't work too well at the start of the season. Not to mention Bergman is in arguable career best form right now as the 3rd tall defender.

He did the job on Jeremy Cameron last year. Give him the job on Fogarty, then let BZT and Aliir handle Tex and Thilthorpe.

Tex no longer a concern. Has been ruled out for the rest of the season.

Saw on 7 news he is having surgery.

Eye surgery after a poke in the eye. Report on AFL website.

40 and a goal? Plying as a small forward part time midfielder? Sure not all touches are created equal, but I stand by what I said, Wingard is criminally under rated by the general footballing public for reasons outside of football and ability.

He's been crap for about 6 years mate. Probably the biggest waste of talent in the modern era.

Are we playing in the prison bars ? I’d like to see a traditional lace up,I’d buy half a dozen.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I for one can’t wait to see the goal celebrations Rachelle has been working on this week!

Breaking Olympic Games GIF by NBC Olympics

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sweet has improved since the start of the year but O'Brien tends to give them better service than any of our rucks ever has. Is Soldo or Sweet going to be the best option against him?

Soldo got about 30 minutes ruck work in the sanfl on the weekend. Not close to fit.

I'm sure they are building him up over the next 3 weeks.

Not a chance of playing against the Crows.

I would definitely be going Lord over Burton for the place of Marshall.

As a forward, he's never looked likely and as a defender, he has the boot but not the heart.

I wouldn't be letting that back into the team.

Lord also needs some opportunity because if Dixon goes down or Georgiades has a run with injury, we don't want to rely on Burton.

I can’t see how Lord works alongside Dixon and Esava.

Eddy Cornes said Ryan Burton will replace Todd Marshall.

So that's that then.
I guess I'm OK with that in a sort of way.

But how the blazes does Eddie Cornes know that before I do!

Hopefully, the SANFL finishing early they get Lord on a HUGE caloric surplus diet for 4 weeks prior to the break, get him in the gym and hitting the weights fiercely and adding some genuine size before he takes off. Old school movements, squats, deadlifts, bench. Get him THICCCCCK!
And the rest of the sticks.

Scully has to run around in the shower to get wet!

i feel like this will be the type of game where we are trailing the crows the whole game by about 15 points, then storm home in the last and win by a couple of goals due to individual's lifting. port by 13 points and butters medal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back