Preview Changes/Preview vs Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

I am not Hunter's biggest fan, but he had 33 disposals at 70% efficiency and 123 ranking points. If you watched closely he also showed some of the leadership things his old man used to do. Sure he made a couple of errors, but the Hawks scored 86 of their 87 points from turnovers, so he wasn't alone there.

Well phrased and thought through argument, I’ll give you that one

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Why is this game starting at 2.20?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I thought it was a typo when I saw it, or was different time than usual to allow for daylight savings ending this weekend. Fox footy coverage starts at 1pm, suspect it's a weird time so it flows straight into the third Sunday game, starting at 5.20.

Don't mind it though, means I'll be home by 9pm, not 10. Lol

In his post match Bevo indicated that the 5 day break between Sunday and Friday was in his planning (Williams supposedly sore so needed a break to get ready???).

Wouldn’t be surprised if some of our youngest players were rested either this week or next- English, Richards and Smith would be likely candidates to be managed.

In his post match Bevo indicated that the 5 day break between Sunday and Friday was in his planning (Williams supposedly sore so needed a break to get ready???).

Wouldn’t be surprised if some of our youngest players were rested either this week or next- English, Richards and Smith would be likely candidates to be managed.
If that's the case I hope they consider resting English this week so he's available back at the G for the pies.

Hows ben cavarra going in the praccies? any chance of being picked over the next few weeks?
He has just come back from an injury.
I read he got some heavy treatment from his ex-teammates at Willy and had to come off the ground. Don't know if it's anything lasting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Top Ten Kickers (After two rounds)

Matthew Suckling: 41 (Numero Uno)
Marcus Bontempelli: 33
Tom Liberatore: 30
Jackson Macrae: 29
Caleb Daniel: 29
Lachie Hunter: 26
Sam Lloyd: 24
Mitch Wallis: 23
Taylor Duryea: 23
Tory Dickson: 22

Would be massive if he comes good
For a 197cm player Young moves very well. Reads the ball well through the air and can take a good mark. Needs to keep putting on size, only need look at how much better Schache looks with a bit of muscle and his confidence has grown as a result.

Young, Cordy, Wood, Crozier that's some decent marking power in defense

Duryea? With crozier our most reliable defenders in the first two rounds.

For what it's worth I reckon Duryea has only played a couple of decent quarters. Pretty much unsighted until the last quarter on Sunday when he took two good marks.

Agree with Crozier as i gave him 4 votes this week.

My Changes would be for this week is Trengrove in For English Then maybe williams in for young both of these 2 will be omitted English has got some work to do I think

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes/Preview vs Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back