Preview Changes R13 Bulldogs vs Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm hoping we challenge but isn't something we usually do.
We actually haven't had a lot of suspensions in recent times in fairness, especially since they scrapped the punishment for appealing. You never want to not have your best players out there but having a bit of mongrel is something we've needed for a long time so I'm somewhat welcoming of it.

Bramble, Daniel and Gallagher very lucky that the injuries/suspensions have occurred. All 3 appallingly bad. Gallaghers skills, Bramble brainfades and Daniel has just been worked out and slowed.

Bramble, Daniel and Gallagher very lucky that the injuries/suspensions have occurred. All 3 appallingly bad. Gallaghers skills, Bramble brainfades and Daniel has just been worked out and slowed.
Don’t know what game you were watching bud if you think Gallagher had an omittable performance.

Last edited:
Hyperbole GIF by GIPHY News

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Winning has to come first. I don't have any confidence Khamis or Bedendo will help us do so, nor do I think any of our small forwards are in strong enough goal kicking form for us to win with a smaller forward line.

I remember when we struggled to find 1 decent key dorward and now we are down to 2 and everybody panics and wants to throw a defender forward?

We can rotate mids through the forward line, cant we?

Further, wasn’t the VFL game a practice game?
It was. Ridiculously, he was eligible to play in AFL pre-season practice games but not VFL practice games because the VFL practice game was the week of AFL Round 1.

It was so dumb I can remember Chris Scott even made an unprompted comment about how stupid it was.

"A jumper push to the throat is innocuous. It doesn't get much more innocuous when it comes to the MRP. Now we've got guys getting three weeks."

Last edited:
West suspension is a joke, Howe wasn’t even taken off the field ffs.

Darcy for 2 is extremely harsh as well, how it can be equal to Pickett’s shoulder charge to the face is beyond me
Because the rule has changed since the Pickett on Bailey incident.

There may have been times when this was true but really poor take from not only this game but the last couple with the exception of Bramble.

Gallagher seems to have that time he kicks into the man on the mark too often but his skills are far from deplorable.

Daniel is one yes I would trade but in the last couple of games has certainly earned his spot

On SM-S926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Seen a few suggesting Clarke. However if you have been watching the VFL though I still have serious doubts about him Artie Jones is way ahead of him at the moment

On SM-S926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes R13 Bulldogs vs Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back