Prediction Changes round 16 vs St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trew is a lost cause unfortunately.
There are a lot of WAFL players that produce similar numbers but don't have AFL quality skills, so he should be able to carve out a great state league career if he chooses to do so.

I take it from the tenor of that frankly insulting email from Fitzpatrick that this is finally the week that Andrew Gaff is dropped.

Should probably be Sheed also playing for the Beagles but they’ll use the injury excuse to not drop two senior players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh well, maybe the notice from the godfather about the Sydney sh*show "being unacceptable and expecting a better performance against the Saints"...will resonate down the ranks and maybe that will kick something/anything into gear and we at least have a decent football game next round..a 10 goal loss seems respectable these days...imagine losing by only a couple of goals...mein gott!

If we somehow gel between now and Sunday I reckon we could make a game of it. The saints have been dour of late imo and look tired. lol who am I kidding.
we could make a game of it, and if the game is first goal wins.

Honestly StKilda are fairly meh shows the state of the comp that they are a top 4 chance.

Also shows we can get back up there if we're smart and have some luck

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

I predict we will only replace injured players with non injured players.

Gaff Sheed etc will be given a chance to redeem themselves as per usual Eagles business.

Try re-watching it, especially the first qtr, he was throwing out half hearted one armed tackles without chase, someone on $900k a year should NEVER do that s**t, not even once!

Unless like the rest of the Eagles heirachy you tolerate mediocrity?!

Yeah I’m not re-watching that.

I started a thread yesterday about what sort of protest action we can take to send a message to the club about how pissed off we are, that’s how tolerant I am right now.

Sheed is such a weird one. Actually had a good game against the Pies, one of the most ineffective on the ground yesterday. The bloke has never found any consistency in his game. Probably down to too many physical limitations, but it's gotta be partly mental as well.
Mostly mental, as in he decides to never show any inclination to chase, tackle or cover any opponents on defense. Looks at the time when the opposition has the ball as "rest time" to allow him to have enough gas to attack.

If you watch plays where he is involved, he sprints hard and runs often when we have the ball, then walks when we dont. I have no idea how he is allowed to get away with it by our coaches.

Try re-watching it, especially the first qtr, he was throwing out half hearted one armed tackles without chase, someone on $900k a year should NEVER do that s**t, not even once!

Unless like the rest of the Eagles heirachy you tolerate mediocrity?!
Yeah im not sure Kelly is our problem, we know what we get with him, brilliant in the mix but poor disposing the ball. His defensive efforts for the Sydney game would be in the top 5 for our team.

Kelly got 6 tackles against Sydney, we had 7 players with zero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back