Prediction Changes Round 20 vs. West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Eagles getting all their guys back. Really just rested them specifically for this game. All four dominated us last Derby

Has this just become a danger game?

I wasn't thrilled with Emmett's output earlier this year and the forward line seemed to function without him more smoothly, I did like the pressure he brought though. Good for him to get another chance but he needs to pop a couple of goals.

Has this just become a danger game?

I wasn't thrilled with Emmett's output earlier this year and the forward line seemed to function without him more smoothly, I did like the pressure he brought though. Good for him to get another chance but he needs to pop a couple of goals.
He’ll prolly be sub?

Fremantle v West Coast at Optus Stadium, 6.10pm AWST

FREMANTLE

In:
J.Draper, T.Emmett
Out: A.Pearce (arm), M.Walters (hamstring)

Last week's sub: James Aish

WEST COAST

In:
J.McGovern, J.Waterman, J.Darling, E.Yeo
Out: A.Witherden (omitted), J.Jones (omitted), J.Petruccelle (omitted), C.Chesser (omitted)

Does this mean Brodie is not in as an emergency?

FREMANTLE

In:
J.Draper, T.Emmett

WEST COAST

In:
Out: A.Witherden (omitted), J.Jones (omitted), J.Petruccelle (omitted), C.Chesser (omitted)

Freo emergencies are Simpson, Hughes, Voss

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FREMANTLE

In:
J.Draper, T.Emmett

WEST COAST

In:

Thought Brodie would at least be an emergency for another week until Erasmus goes straight past him again off one week of footy.

I think Emmett is the right call for team balance tbh - I would've considered NOD if he'd had enough footy in the WAFL. Needs to someone capable on the outside imo.

Hard to believe, but maybe eagles want to do us a solid and let us smash them. Least one WA team in grannnies

He’ll prolly be sub?
JL favoured starting with the "real" fwd in Walters over rearranging the magnets and having Aish higher up the ground last week, even though he said that Walters would be sub.

The option to play Aish higher up and Banfield/Jaeger more fwd is once again open this week, and maybe this week we take that over starting Emmett. But Emmett starting would seem like JLs preference team structure wise.

I have only ever been to one away derby and we won.It was the day Modra kicked a bag.
I felt very uneasy sitting amongst all the Yellas.
Very strange people.
Up in block 521 where we sit, there are a lot of empty seats. I just hope that many Dockers supporters have picked these seats to sit in. The other mob make me feel uncomfortable. I find it very hard to have to bite my tongue at heir stupidity.
As has been said, we need a good start to sit them on their elitist and arrogant rear ends.
I’m in 521 for this game. Had to buy as the 3 game membership doesn’t include the derby

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Changes Round 20 vs. West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back