Prediction Changes Round 20 vs. West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Duffield suggested that Pearce out is more of a minor setback than lights-out for Freo's final campaign - I hope he's right, Pearce is immensely important. Key is Draper and/or Davies continuing to build and do their job - I imagine Cox takes the biggest defender each week now?
I'd prefer if he took the biggest forward 😉

I'd be content with adding another mid in Walter's place and rotating more through the middle, especially if WC plans to play a lock down on some key players - and then allowing us to mix them up.

I expect WC to bring the highest effort for the rest of the year this weekend, they'll try and run us off our feet. May as well bring in the extra run ourselves too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe Hughes would be good to bring in, push JOM forward, Aish in the middle/wing ? Hughes is quite versatile and god forbid anything happens to Cox/Draper/Ryan

Bring in Nathan O'Driscoll to play wing/fwd and create havoc with long kicks at goal
I don’t mind this.

I don’t think the match committee will be wanting Emmett to be delivering the ball inside 50, which has been part of Walters’s role.

And I don’t think they’ll bring in Simpson for this one.

Or Banners goes forward and Aish comes in with a shuffle of roles.

I don’t mind this.

I don’t think the match committee will be wanting Emmett to be delivering the ball inside 50, which has been part of Walters’s role.

And I don’t think they’ll bring in Simpson for this one.

Or Banners goes forward and Aish comes in with a shuffle of roles.
Or Brodie?

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Changes Round 20 vs. West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back