Prediction Changes Round 20 vs. West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Weather aside, this is definitely a banana skin game. You just can't afford to rock up and expect to win - we saw exactly what happened in Round 6, made for a grim outcome!! The gang HAS to be totally switched on, and utterly ruthless as others have stated to make sure if the Toast feel the pressure and look like crumbling, we can maximise the result. At this stage I really just want to keep winning and some games won't be big margins like the Dees games have been. That being said, I feel like the Eagles are ripe for the picking...

As Ross would say, emotions or words won't get it done......so it's pointless saying this and that, in the end. An uber-professional performance and as utterly ruthless as we can be should those doors open. Give 'em hell lads!!!
Naaah... This season we've been as consistent as any. Each significant slip up we've had has potential disruptors before hand (exiting the hub, Cam, bye etc).

Likewise...I usually give my ticket away as I find weagles supporters at the ground insufferable...but I have a good feeling this time.
I find myself wanting to vomit for the entire game. Unfortunately, a lot of the seats around us are not taken up by members. We usually have a few opposition supporters in front of us. Richmond and Eagles supporters are the worst!

Naaah... This season we've been as consistent as any. Each significant slip up we've had has potential disruptors before hand (exiting the hub, Cam, bye etc).
Absolutely! we have had two weeks at home this time. I just wish our second home game in a row was not a derby.

I usually avoid derbies and run away somewhere to hide, Unfortunately, the family has voted and we are going to this one gulp
I'm the opposite, even though the derby always fills me with anxiety, I have to watch. This weekend the Mrs has decided we are going camping so im a bit conflicted.

I’d like to see Fyfe tag Reid & give him a lesson. I remember when Fyfe was becoming the best player in the game how he expressed frustration with being tagged. Let the hunted become the hunter just as he did against Heeney.

Reid seems volatile & susceptible to the mental side of things. He’s had it all his own way through juniors now he’s finding out about the major league.

He’s a great young player but he’s got some lessons to learn. Kind of poetic for the old bull to school him.

I’d like to see Fyfe tag Reid & give him a lesson. I remember when Fyfe was becoming the best player in the game how he expressed frustration with being tagged. Let the hunted become the hunter just as he did against Heeney.

Reid seems volatile & susceptible to the mental side of things. He’s had it all his own way through juniors now he’s finding out about the major league.

He’s a great young player but he’s got some lessons to learn. Kind of poetic for the old bull to school him.
I didn't realise Fyfe tagged Oliver on the weekend and Walker tagged Pickett. They both did outstanding jobs! Annoying the shit out of someone is never measured in stats.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have only ever been to one away derby and we won.It was the day Modra kicked a bag.
I felt very uneasy sitting amongst all the Yellas.
Very strange people.
Up in block 521 where we sit, there are a lot of empty seats. I just hope that many Dockers supporters have picked these seats to sit in. The other mob make me feel uncomfortable. I find it very hard to have to bite my tongue at heir stupidity.
As has been said, we need a good start to sit them on their elitist and arrogant rear ends.

Stark difference in professionalism at that time... Eagles looking like a unit and our side is... well not.
I have to agree. BAck then we were very very much a bunch of amateurs, both team and club wise.
When the club were stationed in High street , just over the raod from the PO, I had two run ins withGerard McNeil about how our boys addressed training. I saw first hand the way the Yellas were so professional in their training.
We had blokes decked out in allsorts of gear.
My opinion of how far behind was not tempered by the discussions with McNeill I can tell you.

It certainly should be, but how?
Usually they attempt to measure it by comparing the tagged player's stats and impact against their season averages, plus how the tagger goes theirselves.

Obviously there's different type of defensive roles from hard tags, to tags during certain phases of play or a more general run with / accountable role.

Usually they attempt to measure it by comparing the tagged player's stats and impact against their season averages, plus how the tagger goes theirselves.

Obviously there's different type of defensive roles from hard tags, to tags during certain phases of play or a more general run with / accountable role.
Ah, I just meant how do we measure annoying the shit out of opponents.

But cheers mate, I hadn't realised there were stats for match impact, I'll try and keep an eye out for it.

:thumbsu:

Erasmus is not a forward so he shouldn't come in

He is also coming off a concussion

I assume bailey will swing back forward and possibly aish on a wing?

Simpson into the sub role ?

Noddy could also come onto the wing, good form in his 2 peel games

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Changes Round 20 vs. West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back