Prediction Changes Round 20 vs. West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Just had a peruse of the Eagles board and they actually seem really disappointed with the selections.

They feel as if they've gone too tall and we'll just waltz it out of the forward line.

I don't watch their games closely but all I see is a bunch of names I've heard before and that's enough to make me nervous. I don't know if they are good names, but they are names I've heard of.

Anybody got some educated thoughts on their team selection?

Thought Brodie would at least be an emergency for another week until Erasmus goes straight past him again off one week of footy.

I think Emmett is the right call for team balance tbh - I would've considered NOD if he'd had enough footy in the WAFL. Needs to someone capable on the outside imo.

Probably went with Emmett to lock the ball in the 50. He is good at applying pressure.

Wet night = ball on ground.

Damn Emmett... Prob the sub I guess. Would have preferred Erasmus. I wonder if he'd have played if he wasn't coming back from concussion...

Actually think Emmett is in because the addition to the team is coming into the 22.

I was thinking about this today when I saw Walters was out and if Aish comes into the 22 it’s probably too many defenders in the team given Aish hasn’t played midfield since Young was moved into the middle.

Erasmus has just had a week off for concussion so Emmett is the most logical replacement imo. Got a feeling this is just for a week or two if we get no more injuries tbh - we’ll bring back Johnson at first opportunity.

Brodie isn’t quick or adaptable enough, then there’s Hughes and Worner that are yet more defenders. Simpson hasn’t looked ready for four quarters so far at AFL level. NOD isn’t quite ready to be brought in yet. There’s other depth, it’s just Emmett is more ready to go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just had a peruse of the Eagles board and they actually seem really disappointed with the selections.

They feel as if they've gone too tall and we'll just waltz it out of the forward line.

I don't watch their games closely but all I see is a bunch of names I've heard before and that's enough to make me nervous. I don't know if they are good names, but they are names I've heard of.

Anybody got some educated thoughts on their team selection?
It's their Grand Final and they brought in this guy?

JD.jpg

I'm glad I wasn't drinking ANY form of liquid when I came across this abomination, I would have sprayed it all over my computer screen hahaha.

I think the men in white coats might come a-calling to have me committed the amount of insane laughing I've done since!

Nice job :tearsofjoy:
I was wondering for ages who HR reminded me of and it was too perfect

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Changes Round 20 vs. West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back