Prediction Changes Round 20 vs. West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

I’d like to see Fyfe tag Reid & give him a lesson. I remember when Fyfe was becoming the best player in the game how he expressed frustration with being tagged. Let the hunted become the hunter just as he did against Heeney.

Reid seems volatile & susceptible to the mental side of things. He’s had it all his own way through juniors now he’s finding out about the major league.

He’s a great young player but he’s got some lessons to learn. Kind of poetic for the old bull to school him.

I think Fyfe will tag Yeo

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I was wondering for ages who HR reminded me of and it was too perfect
Fc Bayern Laughing GIF by Bundesliga

I mean it's not even a joke. Clearly this game means a lot to them. They are at the lowest point in their history and winning a derby could result in a few less people tearing up their memberships.
Yep, its been very clear this is the game they put on their whiteboard for weeks now

Everything has been about resting their players and getting them right for this match.

I mean it's not even a joke. Clearly this game means a lot to them. They are at the lowest point in their history and winning a derby could result in a few less people tearing up their memberships.
If i supported them and they actually pulled out two derby wins this season, I would resent the shit out of them for outing themselves as a bunch of soft, lazy, spineless turds who could actually compete if they weren't phoning it in with the insipid level of effort that has become their trademark each week.

It's not going to happen IMO. Round 5 was an anomaly.

Personally disappointed we won't see Gaff on the weekend for one last send off. To cheer us up here are a few happy snaps of our pseudo villain.

Slip inside the eye of your mind, don’t you know you might find, a better place to play. You said that you’d never been, but all the things that you’ve seen will slowly fade away
Screenshot_20240725_185014.jpg Screenshot_20240725_195712.jpg Screenshot_20240725_195813.jpg Screenshot_20240725_195855.jpg Screenshot_20240725_195912.jpg

Screenshot_20240725_201856.jpg Screenshot_20240725_195946.jpg
But don't look back in anger, I heard Gaffy say

Last edited:
Schofield will be desperate to win this one given his purported dislike of our club and to claim a scalp to burnish his claim for the top job.

I agree with others saying that West Coast are throwing everything they can muster at this one.

Just looking from afar, I question whether Schofield holds much authority amongst their playing group. He wants the gig full time (never been short on self-regard), but I doubt whether he is genuinely in the running. We saw how Simmo was white anted and it’s not hard to imagine some players not fully getting behind an interim coach.

If Snuff’s goss is true that Lathlain is a miserable place at present, I can imagine that he will struggle to get the players psychologically prepared for this one.

The last derby was a humbling lesson. I’m confident that we’ll show up with the right attitude this time, and hopefully we won’t lose a key player to concussion inside the first 5 minutes.

Start well, withstand their early pressure, don’t let them get a run on like last time, and turn them over with sustained intensity over four quarters.

I’ll take a 20 odd point win with no injuries.

Last edited:
reckon this might be one fiery mutha-ducking encounter. Can see a few ripped shirts and fines flying about!! They're salty as all chips we've taken over their mantle as best in the West and they've loaded up to be dirty as hell, can whiff it a mile off.

Well, suck sulphuric egg demons ya hogwild wanka wonka factory fliptards!!

:grinv1:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope Emmett is a sacrificial lamb. License to run through as many of them as possible regardless of how many weeks he gets off from the MRP.
We need to be prepared to hurt them. They will play dirty.
I'd rather him lay 8 tackles that cause about 5 goals, kick a couple himself and show we can fill Sonny's spot.

If the positions were reversed I would take some satisfaction out of a rubbish season if the only achievement in it was denying WC a top two finish due to beating them twice.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Changes Round 20 vs. West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back