Changes round 4 VS Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Must keep Jetta in the side need pace
Watson needs to come into the side.
Wellingham needs to be played in the middle

Redden is a waste of space, he and Hutchings need to be out of the side
Bring in Dom Sheed

The run out of the backline is non existent, haven't seen brad Sheppard once in a game this run with the footy,
he did that's heaps last year.

We are so desperate for Willie Rioli to come into the side.

How the **** can we defend Cripps and Hill after another invisible game by those two??

Sheppard has regressed since 2015 and is still a ****ing deer in the headlights when under any pressure whatsoever, you've been in the league for 8 years now mate come the **** on.

Masten is classic Masten, useful one game, useless the majority of the season.

I guess I'll cut them a bit of slack because our gameplan isn't designed for wet weather footy but good lord.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nelson was/is horrible. Not AFL standard. Every contest he loses it.
Disagree. Few dodgy free kicks against, offered some run again and had a part in some of our best plays of the day.

Just needs more games into him.

why does Jetta deserve to stay in the team? Because he did one scoop pickup in the wet in the last quarter. He doesnt give enough effort and is a liability 99% of the time he is on the field. Who gives a shit about how quick he can run. Im even questioning how much pace he even has at this stage of his career.

Masten is classic Masten, useful one game, useless the majority of the season.
He was ok IMO. Not great in the wet but that's not really what we expect from him.
Nelson was/is horrible. Not AFL standard. Every contest he loses it.
He actually showed some pace and took on the game - not something we have in abundance.

Can't play both IMO

You're having a laugh aren't you? What's his position? Certainly not back. Every 1 on 1 contest he loses it.

Aged 21 body still needs to mature and grow. I'd keep him on the half back line, showed plenty of flair rebounding out of defence. I'd be putting the torch on Hutchings, Masten or Wellingham (who played a better game then previous weeks) first.

Must keep Jetta in the side need pace
Watson needs to come into the side.
Wellingham needs to be played in the middle

Bring in Dom Sheed

The run out of the backline is non existent, haven't seen brad Sheppard once in a game this run with the footy,
he did that's heaps last year.

We are so desperate for Willie Rioli to come into the side.
Pace? U mean stand there, handball receive and kick off one step? He never uses it.
Hes had enough chances. I was willing to give him another chance but he is done and should be banished to wafl reserves

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes round 4 VS Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Back