Preview Changes v Dees R10 - Wed @7:40

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m not criticizing Strachan in his first game but he does seem to be a slow, lumbering tall. Himmelberg definitely more agile
I don't know how much SANFL you've watched but that's certainly not my take on Kieran Strachan vs Elliott Himmelberg re speed and athleticism. I truly don't think either are going to ever be quality AFL players but I reckon Strachan has shown at least that he really wants it more, Himmelberg I'm not sure that he does, if he does he's got an ordinary way of showing it.

I don't know how much SANFL you've watched but that's certainly not my take on Kieran Strachan vs Elliott Himmelberg re speed and athleticism. I truly don't think either are going to ever be quality AFL players but I reckon Strachan has shown at least that he really wants it more, Himmelberg I'm not sure that he does, if he does he's got an ordinary way of showing it.

Thanks, I haven’t seen anything of them at SANFL so just going on what I saw today. Happy to take your word on that👍

He did say that AFL protocols require us to name Fog as part of the squad in order to have him involved in competitive work

yes I watched that but he is back pedalling - he said he needed to be in the 27 to train - Saunders or someone from AFC said Fog would play Wednesday against Melbourne - now Nicks states he is a few games away - even if he needed to be named in the 27 that means there were 4 guys in front of him that could have been named emergency!!!

Something isn't right.

Well I think they’re trying to limit the number of people who can do contact during training so they need the names of those who are and those who aren’t. Seems reasonable to me
It's more of a sign of the AFL compromising everything just to play

yes I watched that but he is back pedalling - he said he needed to be in the 27 to train - Saunders or someone from AFC said Fog would play Wednesday against Melbourne - now Nicks states he is a few games away - even if he needed to be named in the 27 that means there were 4 guys in front of him that could have been named emergency!!!

Something isn't right.
We are ****ing the career of a promising player aren't we.

We are ******* the career of a promising player aren't we.

And we wonder why we have had numerous players leave - previously success has stop the scrutiny however now we are a wide open book and things just don't look right!!

Dodgey decisions and blatant lies from coaches and admin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You get 3 groups of 9 in training, so have to name 27 guys you want to train.
So why name Fog in the 4 emergencies if he can't play - name him at 27 -it doesn't make sense particularly when the injury report from Thursday said he would play Wednesday night if not Saturday - someones talking sh%t!!

You get 3 groups of 9 in training, so have to name 27 guys you want to train.
Exactly.

It's no excuse for how poo we are, but we never intended for him to play yet we had to pick him so he could train.

What does Frampton have to do? He hasn’t set the world on fire but I thought he showed a bit in all the games he’s played.

If Walker, Fogarty and McAsey are out and Frampton still can’t get a game while we play Strauchan, what was the point recruiting Billy?

I think he deserves automatic selection right now.

If anyone in the media, social media or anywhere else asks again why Gibbs can't get a game, please refer them to this week's performance

Something isn't right.
Yep, they’ve completely contradicted themselves this week with Fog. He was apparently close to playing this week but wanted to hold off for the Melbourne game, now he won’t even play in that? This is looking like it will turn into a 10 week injury, wtf.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes v Dees R10 - Wed @7:40

Remove this Banner Ad

Back