Changes v Freo

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm worried about my lack of enthusiasm for this game, this team and this season.

Am I alone?
Nope, was the first time in a while that North not playing on the weekend hasn't bothered me (Last weekends bye). Didn't really watch any footy over the weekend, nice change.

It would appear that if McMahon misses, we will bring one of the Delaneys in.

Makes complete sense, I mean, we are a bit short down back with Hansen, Grima and Thompson.

Add to that, Freo boast a bloody tall forward line these days, we could probably do with another 6"4'r............

I can see not many freo posters after what happened before the game last year lol

only change for freo would be walters in for probs crozier or silvagni,.
its 20 degrees and slight chance of rain so if it rains i expect silvs out
pav and sandi wont play

i know how it feels to have that coach that doesnt drop the players or change things when going wrong and can say that
it really does help to have a decent coach

i do like north, they were my team before freo and am not thinking this game is in the bag but am thinking we will win
will you tag anyone? and if so who
i believe crowley would go to swallow if he plays but who knows
good luck anyways (Y)

Yes Scott is waiting for Kennedy to show the same level of intensity as MacMahon, Atley, Basti, Wright and MacMillan. So once Kennedy drops his intensity down a few notches he will be considered.
I believe that once he is able to hit a stationary opposition player on the chest as he is surrounded by 4-5 North players he will be a lock in each week for the side. :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So if you add Majak and Currie.

It appears Kennedy isn't in best 30 players atm............

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes v Freo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back