Changes v Freo

Remove this Banner Ad

Keys a possible replacement for McMahon?

I'm sorry but I think Keys will struggle.

Hope Levi gets a run.

i really hope macmillan is finally dropped, every week he gives us nothing. He's on the extended bench and i would love to see either jacobs or mckenzie in for him.

McMillan will never be dropped. He has obviously got something.........................

(Log in to remove this ad.)

not angry at anything at all. Just shits me that you seriously post about one thing constantly.
you've got nothing to say.
i post about many things, i will agree that a lot of my posts are potting jmac but i just really think he is shit and he does nothing to prove otherwise yet the MC up untill now (think he will get dropped this week) have been picking him thats what annoys me.

Might I just say (looking at the team from Facebook) the backline looks nice (taking out Firrito for Kennedy would be good). Hansen, Thompson, Grima on talls, Hine, Mullett on the smalls with the latter + Firrito/Kennedy as chief rebounders. (Obviously Atley will likely be there too).

not angry at anything at all. Just shits me that you seriously post about one thing constantly.
you've got nothing to say.
If the one thing he post is constantly correct I don't see the problem. Looking forward to McKenzie coming on and McDonlad coming in. This will no longer be a topic of discussion.

Not that I want him in the team on a wet Subi, but Majak must of stunk it up on the track to go from best 22, to outside the best 27. in the space of a fortnight without a game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes v Freo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back