Prediction Changes v Hawthorn (Round 18)

Remove this Banner Ad

Chapman is going to the guts at some point. Wing would be the place to start.

Massive upside to this bloke. Instinctively attacking. Great evasive skills. Super hard at the contest. Good thinker. Great below knees. Excellent reader of the ball in flight.

And can dob them off a step from right on the fifty. Straight through the middle.

Faaaaaaark.
Maybe we should draft Bo Allen then to replace him on the HBF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Possibility of some disruption with the leadership this week not knowing whether Moose is playing or not, so him being on the plane at least gives that continuity until game day, and I guess Caleb and Andy do their usual stuff getting around to the rest of the players as vice captains.

Possibility of some disruption with the leadership this week not knowing whether Moose is playing or not, so him being on the plane at least gives that continuity until game day, and I guess Caleb and Andy do their usual stuff getting around to the rest of the players as vice captains.
Not sure what you mean? The players would have been told if Pearce was playing yesterday after match committee.

Kind of irrelevant since they're playing different roles. It's as redundant as saying Darcy > Serong.

Nahhhhh. I see what your saying but you are wrong imo.

We can only pick 7 defenders. Pearce, Ryan, Cox, Clarke, Chapman are locks.

Leaves two spots for Walker, Wagner and Aish.

Even if Walker is more of a lockdown player and Wagner is a bit more of an attacking half back, they are still competing for the same position, 2 of the last 3 spots.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Changes v Hawthorn (Round 18)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back