Prediction Changes v Hawthorn (Round 18)

Remove this Banner Ad

My only concern with Moose playing this week is that Mitchell is a dirty sniper and will instruct his players to do the maximum damage they can do to his arm.

I know he has the arm brace which will give him some protection against blows but he doesn’t want to fall and land the same way he did when he originally injured it. Hawks will be looking at bringing that about with constant shoves and tackles.

Jeez aish having a very lucky run

Moore is gonna be a big watch this week, might need Clark to lock down
I would say Aish is more unlucky then lucky. He's been very good this year for a player who was relegated to sub. In my view playing Warner in the 22 had more to do with team balance then Aish being out of form.

I'd rather not have our players made an example of with unsportsmanlike conduct bans for roughing up players off the ball.

I also don't want the karma heading back our way when one of our players is carrying an obvious injury.

But in the contest, destroy him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So did we fly Will Brodie over as emergency?

Seems Brodie's recent form has made him jump Erasmus atleast

Good job for Voss if he comes in
Happy He Man GIF

Yeah fine with not risking Pearce, even if the game will be in front of his family.

Sicily back in is big for them though. Their defence fell apart without him last week.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Changes v Hawthorn (Round 18)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back