Prediction Changes v Melbourne (5 added to squad including Phillips, Cloke and Oxley omitted, see squad in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be perfectly honest I'd be very surprised if we won tomorrow.

I just hope we make the most of our opportunities going forward as if we keep turning it over or kick a series of behinds then Melbourne are going to have an absolute ball on the rebound.

Yeah i agree...although id have brown in over frost. Brown to me is the sort of guy to play in the 'monster' like jesse hogan. Frost is very poor body to body as was shown against hawkins a few weeks ago.

My dream backline is:

Williams, Brown, Marsh
Adams, Reid, Howe

And then Ramsey as the 7th
Dream back 6

Williams ~ Marsh ~ Scharenberg
Howe ~ Reid ~ Adams

With Ramsay on the interchange working through there
Adams will rip in through the stoppages and midfield

Dream back 6

Williams ~ Marsh ~ Scharenberg
Howe ~ Reid ~ Adams

With Ramsay on the interchange working through there
Adams will rip in through the stoppages and midfield

Yeah same as mine but youve switched brown for shaz.

It depends on our opposition. Sometimes we need brown against monster forwards.

The best sides like geelong, north melbourne, sydney and gws have some monster forwards and id prefer brown in there.

But most sides are going smaller in defence and just getting numbers back. Guys like shaz and howe play tallish so can go third man up in contests. So wouldnt be bad going reid + marsh.

Anybody else on here want to see us inflict serious damage to "fly the flag" Viney? Close to Mitchell as my hated AFL player.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wish no Serious Injury on any player but 1 that takes him out early but Back next week be a help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back