Changes v Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt Collins or Foley will be ready to come back this week.

I reckon Foley is not ready to return and Collins is touch and go but given he hasn't played for a few weeks so he'll have a game at Coburg first.

Out: Silvester
In: Rance

But we can't have Hislop, King and Mcmahon in the same team :cool:
Only 1 of them. What about Thomson?

But we can't have Hislop, King and Mcmahon in the same team :cool:
Only 1 of them. What about Thomson?

There is no rule on that.

McMahon is the only one of those 3 who you would say played above average last week but Hislop helps the forward line function with things you don't see on the stat sheet and King did okay except for when he was dragged 1-on-1 into backline against Lovett. All have legit claims to holding their spot.

What about THomson? He's playing okay football at Coburg, not busting the door down by any means but would be considered I'd think.

Keep Hislop... he gives us a bit o mongrel that we have been sorely missing.

Seriously, no changes, i reckon they whole team played well on Sunday...

Sorry to say guys but Jordy keeps his place in the team for me, he has been alot better since Jade gave him a blast and showed a bit of improvement.Just needs to concentrate more and hit his targets .I cant understand why people always want to drop the big cat.Fair go people give him a chance he's played a handful of games and what do you expect him to be the next Darren Glass or something.Jade is throwing the challenge to him week after week to see if he is up to it and I dont mind it .

Hislop has to stay.. watch the reply and see how many tackles he put on and bumps to free other players up. He isnt that slow chased down lovett.

Sorry to say guys but Jordy keeps his place in the team for me, he has been alot better since Jade gave him a blast and showed a bit of improvement.Just needs to concentrate more and hit his targets .I cant understand why people always want to drop the big cat.Fair go people give him a chance he's played a handful of games and what do you expect him to be the next Darren Glass or something.Jade is throwing the challenge to him week after week to see if he is up to it and I dont mind it .

I just can't see what he has to offer for us against a team like Melbourne who have no big lumbering forwards for him to man up on.

I think Rance is a better alternative.

Sorry to intrude but what are Shane Tuck's chances of coming back in?

He looked to be doing ok in the Coburg game last week, although I didn't see a whole lot of it.
I don't think he will play this week mate. Although he was named in the best on Saturday, I don't think he was that good.

Out- Sylvester
In- Rance

Out: Silvester (Inj), White
In: Rance, Foley/Tuck/Thompson

Silvester can't play after Richo comes back I believe, with Richo likely to be playing in the magoos this week. Collins to come back through Coburg. If Foley is still injured Tuck or Thompson to come in for White.

Out: Silvester (Inj), White
In: Rance, Foley/Tuck/Thompson

Silvester can't play after Richo comes back I believe, with Richo likely to be playing in the magoos this week. Collins to come back through Coburg. If Foley is still injured Tuck or Thompson to come in for White.

they can probably engineer it, what with foley and pettifer out for the season now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After a couple of pretty quiet weeks, I am expecting Matty White to get dropped (Shame, because I love it when he turns on the jets). Also, agree with PHX, wouldn't be surprised if they replaced the cat with Rance - purely for the sake of no clear match up for the big fella. Might also give him the chance to recover if he hasn't quite pulled up 100% from last week.

Sylvester for Rance. Match up reasons.

That's about all I would do.

Stop giving White a tagging role too.

NO changes this week.

If there is no matchup for Sylvester then there will be no matchup for Rance. Both are tall KP defenders.

Rance needs to show form in Coburg before he just waltzes back in. If picking by form and Bowden can't get a game then Rance shouldn't either.

Let's try to play a few players for a few weeks instead of the revolving dooor policy.

NO changes this week.

If there is no matchup for Sylvester then there will be no matchup for Rance. Both are tall KP defenders.

Rance needs to show form in Coburg before he just waltzes back in. If picking by form and Bowden can't get a game then Rance shouldn't either.

Let's try to play a few players for a few weeks instead of the revolving dooor policy.

Rance was dealt with a little harshly in my opinion and the only way for a player like him to get better is with experience. He deserves to come back in with him being the only decent Richmond player i thought running off the backline and also keeping Russel robertson without a shot on goal. Rance could be a good matchup on Newton/Jurrah

Just to remind everyone this game is an early start.
1:10 pm.
modify_inline.gif
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=39&thumb=1&d=1248518574

It's amazing what happens when a coach asks the players to have a look at their weaknesses and demote them (something TW didn't do ).
We keep on saying that we need a big bodied key back and Rawlings is giving the Cat a chance to show his wares, he certainly doesn't shirk the hard stuff and should play the rest of the year.
Let's have a look at Thompson and co. by end of season eh?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back