Unofficial Preview Changes V Sydney (Cloke, JDG in & White, Schazza, Maynard emergencies, see team in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a side note: will the board be less cantankerous this time next year if we have a better record?
This year and last year seem to have been like a pitched battle most of the time.
Huh. Haven't even warmed up! Will need to see some real results next year.. quantum leap up the ladder and back to contending with the big boys. If this has not occurred by this time next year then you will start to see CANTANKEROUS on a truly epic scale.

IT's quite common for top teams to have bad slumps mid-season, then recover to play their best footy at the pointy end. So you just never know, with cloke and reid and elliot coming back, shazza Moore and other debs coming on well.
would have to win 4 out of 5 and that almost certainly means winning this one. This really is season over at least 99% if we lose.
PRobably blind optimism, I'd be pretty happy with 4 goal loss in the context of where we're at.
but doesn't hurt to dream....

IT's quite common for top teams to have bad slumps mid-season, then recover to play their best footy at the pointy end. So you just never know, with cloke and reid and elliot coming back, shazza Moore and other debs coming on well.
would have to win 4 out of 5 and that almost certainly means winning this one. This really is season over at least 99% if we lose.
PRobably blind optimism, I'd be pretty happy with 4 goal loss in the context of where we're at.
but doesn't hurt to dream....

It will be tough to win 4 out of 5 when there is only 4 games remaining in the season!!

Surely Karnezis comes in after that effort in the VFL. My thing is, I think Karnezis will only shine if Buckley at first plays him as a pure forward. I don't think he's mentally of physically ready to play midfield yet.

Play him as a pure dangerous forward to let him gain some confidence in his abilities to play at the elite level. If he STILL does nothing despite cover from Cloke, Reid, Fasolo, Elliott and White, then banish him forever.

Surely Karnezis comes in after that effort in the VFL. My thing is, I think Karnezis will only shine if Buckley at first plays him as a pure forward. I don't think he's mentally of physically ready to play midfield yet.

Play him as a pure dangerous forward to let him gain some confidence in his abilities to play at the elite level. If he STILL does nothing despite cover from Cloke, Reid, Fasolo, Elliott and White, then banish him forever.
I reckon he would put on a clinic but who goes out of the forward line? Blair?

Because PK has told the Club to let him go as he does not want to be at Collingwood

dont_believe_you_anchorman.gif

the other option which ive thought about long and hard is Jessie white to halfback ala chris Tarrant that way he always has the field in front of him and just say this is your man beat him, I could see him becoming an alex rance type but we never seam to think outside the box at collingwood

Because Jessie White is nowhere near and will never get close to being the player that Rance is. That is why.

Karnezis is s..it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out: Pendlebury
In: Borthwick
Please, if we are to convince the AFL to allow us to play a VFL listed player:drunk: Ben Moloney would get a game ahead of Borthwick.

Please, if we are to convince the AFL to allow us to play a VFL listed player:drunk: Ben Moloney would get a game ahead of Borthwick.

IF Moloney was on the AFL List he probably already had a AFL game. Going by his Stats

Huh. Haven't even warmed up! Will need to see some real results next year.. quantum leap up the ladder and back to contending with the big boys. If this has not occurred by this time next year then you will start to see CANTANKEROUS on a truly epic scale.

perhaps the players should incorporate oodles of noodles into their diet.. your thoughts doodles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back