Unofficial Preview Changes V Sydney (Cloke, JDG in & White, Schazza, Maynard emergencies, see team in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And 1-5 with Moore in the side. What is your point? Should we be dropping Moore? Nice selective stat quoting.

Just Saying what the Results are.

You could say Moore plays his best when his Partner is White up Forward;)

Wouldn't drop Moore, would rather see what he can do when he gets the third best defender. He'll either have a height advantage or an athletic advantage.

Also Joe Daniher played in the ruck early in his career and he looks fine. Plus he didn't have two gun forwards around him which Moore will have in Reid and Cloke.

Wouldn't drop Moore, would rather see what he can do when he gets the third best defender. He'll either have a height advantage or an athletic advantage.

Also Joe Daniher played in the ruck early in his career and he looks fine.Plus he didn't have two gun forwards around him which Moore will have in Reid and Cloke.

100% agree but the Problem is who to put as the Back-Up Ruck. Moore has not got the Body for that quite yet.

Though Moore getting the 3rd Best Defender could mean he can get lot more Involved in the Game and get more Touches and Goals

I totally disagree. I think you're making a lot of your opinion , minimizing an incredibly selfless act.
Who gives a single flying heck what they might have done at Hawthorn?
Seriously!!!
Stupidest reasoning ever. Go barrack for them if you're so smitten.

You sound angry. Truth hurts sometimes.

100% agree but the Problem is who to put as the Back-Up Ruck. Moore has not got the Body for that quite yet.

Though Moore getting the 3rd Best Defender could mean he can get lot more Involved in the Game and get more Touches and Goals

Another thing that is its important for Moore's development to play in big games. White has ****ed up enough of those for us already.

Another thing that is its important for Moore's development to play in big games. White has stuffed up enough of those for us already.

Hey I 100% agree BUT I can see why people are saying throwing in Moore into the Ruck could hurt his Development and Does not need to have his Body Bashed around in the Ruck

There's no point to playing White, he's a dead end in every aspect of this team. Would rather Moore play these next few games rather than starting him next year doing the exact same thing (when there is a chance the season can go well).

Williams Brown Langdon
Scharenburg Marsh Maynard
Varcoe Adams Crisp
Elliott Cloke Pendlebury
Moore Reid Sidebottom
Grundy Greenwood Swan
Fasolo, Broomhead;), DeGoey, Treloar;);):thumbsu::thumbsu:
Emerg: Abbott

Yeah I know.....going a bit early...but I like it anyway!!

Williams Brown Langdon
Varcoe Adams Crisp
Elliott Cloke Pendlebury
Moore Reid Sidebottom
Grundy Greenwood Swan

Dangerfield was stiff to be left out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Williams Brown Langdon
Varcoe Adams Crisp
Elliott Cloke Pendlebury
Moore Reid Sidebottom
Grundy Greenwood Swan

The Big Show does everything big - even as emergency, he's the only one!

ok I'm going to get slammed here but id love to see jesse white brought back in have a forward line of cloke and reid with white as the 3rd tall / ruck that's where he will excell and can use his pace Sydney don't have a tall defender that can go with him for pace or for height . hopfuly sometime soon he wakes up and relises the talent he has .

ok I'm going to get slammed here but id love to see jesse white brought back in have a forward line of cloke and reid with white as the 3rd tall / ruck that's where he will excell and can use his pace Sydney don't have a tall defender that can go with him for pace or for height . hopfuly sometime soon he wakes up and relises the talent he has .

Don’t think White has the Footy IQ

Don’t think White has the Footy IQ
the other option which ive thought about long and hard is Jessie white to halfback ala chris Tarrant that way he always has the field in front of him and just say this is your man beat him, I could see him becoming an alex rance type but we never seam to think outside the box at collingwood

No I agree with PieEyed. It's a weird argument to have a go at people about people doing the right thing or promoting it. And it's your opinion, not the Truth.

Well....yeah. I did say in my original post that Presti's actions reflected the quality of the man. A compliment in my book. The whole point of my post was to suggest that the club made too much of it. I stand by that and my belief that we hold our players on far too high a pedestal. It leads to complacency and that leads to 20 year premiership droughts.

Not necessarily against the idea, but do you see Moore in the team too then?

Cloke in. If he doesn't get up, bring White back in.
Also, hope Moore stays in. Should be playing out the remainder of the year in seniors along with Maynard, Berg, Marsh & De Goey

Also Joe Daniher played in the ruck early in his career and he looks fine. Plus he didn't have two gun forwards around him which Moore will have in Reid and Cloke.

I don't think we want to follow the Essendon blueprint.

Cloke in is a no brainer, prefer Moore staying in but he may be unlucky this week.
I'd like De Goey in as well. If that means Blair out, so be it.
Scharenberg must stay in - gaining experience. He is part of the future.
Glad Marsh got his opportunity. I feel in time he replaces Frost permantly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back