Unofficial Preview Changes V Sydney (Cloke, JDG in & White, Schazza, Maynard emergencies, see team in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both he and Sandilands are 211cm according to the AFL Record
Great song
I thought we did, number 7, Ben Kennedy,
Ps I think Collingwood has the record of shortest ever player
Why not the double
(FYI tongue firmly in cheek)

Jim Bradford known as nipper five foot tall was smallest player started with Collingwood circa 1943 or thereabouts and then played with North.

Clutching at straws, maybe sure, but at least they are not firing on all cylinders at the moment with key players uncertain to play and no reserves game last week:
'The Swans' medical staff will be working overtime to get a host of stars up and ready to face Collingwood on Friday night. Lance Franklin (back), Ben McGlynn (hamstring), Gary Rohan (hamstring) and Mike Pyke (knee) will all train on Wednesday in a bid to prove their fitness, although Franklin seems to be the only realistic chance of facing the Pies. McGlynn was a late withdrawal before last week's loss to Geelong so he's unlikely to be risked, while Rohan has missed five games and will probably need at least one game in the NEAFL to test himself. Pyke's knee has improved with a fortnight's rest but he'll need to be assessed after training. The Swans reserves had the bye last week, but midfielder Dan Robinson and the versatile Dean Towers have been their most consistent players in the NEAFL this season. - Adam Curley'
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-08-11/in-the-mix-round-20

While our chances of playing finals are still alive, I would be playing the best possible side available.
That means Moore out, and White in to play the 2nd ruck position.
Hopefully Cloke is available also, so White can play as the 3rd tall to Cloke and Ried.

While our chances of playing finals are still alive, I would be playing the best possible side available.
That means Moore out, and White in to play the 2nd ruck position.
Hopefully Cloke is available also, so White can play as the 3rd tall to Cloke and Ried.

We have 0% chance of Making Finals.

You Live in Fantasy Land IF you think we make Finals in 2015

By pain, do you mean constant BF arguments for or against it? :p
yes, and just my thoughts the club could to. out of the two I would have keefe back always liked him. josh others have gone passed him
on the depth chart

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mathematically we are still a chance of making it.
Maybe you should go back to school to learn about percentages?

I was not really going by Proper Mathematic.

I was going with more Common Sense

You just can't accept that Moore should be dropped can you.

IF he get’s dropped then we might need him in the VFL to win the Flag:thumbsu:

I'm sure every Tigers fan thought that about their side last year before they went on a 9 game winning streak to sneak into the finals.

and then get Utterly Flogged in the EF:eek:

at this time if we trying to play finals white over moore this week also cloke in
forwards of reid cloke white stretch any defense

Out: Moore, Toovey/Marsh, Langdons, Adams (if injured)
In: Cloke, White, Karnezis (form warrants in front of de goey), De Goey (if adams is injured.)

Obviously, you're not a believer of fighting to the death 'Draft man'. I think it's time to trade you mental weaknesses with an iron will of mental toughness & resolve to alter your stance on finals.

Obviously, you're not a believer of fighting to the death 'Draft man'. I think it's time to trade you mental weaknesses with an iron will of mental toughness & resolve to alter your stance on finals.

Even IF we win all of rest of the Games we still need a Hell of a Lot to go our way to make it.

Plus the footy over the Last Month has not been good enough to play finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back