Prediction Changes v Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Hughes in for Pearce and Draper for big red.

Can't have two defenders with zero offensive ability. At least Draper has some creative flare (albeit scared of body contact)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Accidentally stumbled into the Sydney board. What a bunch of over confident carrot up the a&$ group. Don’t care who comes in just put up a good fight and hopefully get the job done so I can rip Sydney board a new one lol
We pretty much do this as a bit of a laugh, I’m the worst at it.

Think I said we put Chad in the ruck, Heeney in defence as McCartin as full forward just for fun.

It’s nothing on Freo, projecting overconfidence every game cos you know, our grand final form…..

would u try cox in to play on mclean

ryan/davies on amarty/mcdonald
No
And neither will JLo and rightly so. All we need now is to bring Cox back under done and lose him to an injury.
No, somehow we have to cobble together a functioning back line over the next couple of weeks without our 3 KPDs.
What will be fascinating is to see whether JLo just goes conventional and conservative and plays Hughes/Davies/Drapes etc or whether he tries something from left field ie Jackson or Voss or Fyfe in a key defensive position.
Lets see what hes got.

I have this strange feeling that we are going to upset Sydney this weekend..

...and then lose to 2nd last Tigers the next.

Peak Dockery-ness will thereby be achieved.
I feel like we are probably going to lose, but hoping for an upset. I just hope people are reasonable if we do lose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As much as i hate to say it, i think we need to bring Hughes in. Can't see both Davies and Draper playing. Id go Ryan to Mcdonald, Draper or Davies to Mclean, Chapman to Amartey and Hughes to Hayward. If Walker comes back in Worner is the obvious out which might bring Wagner back to the sub as he is probably the odd man out defensively, although I would consider making Aish sub, not in great form.

Wouldnt have minded our chances of an upset win if we would have had Cox back but now may have to go in against a side with Davies and Draper as the two KPD now if Pearce doesn't get up. Just imagine, we either go in with two babies as our key pillars or we bring Hughes back in.
Hughes and perhaps Voss/Tabs down back?
Jackson has to, please for the love of god, play the Blicavs role and swing down back. Surely he’s a unicorn in that sense. If Blicavs can do it, Jackson is more than capable.
Bring in Voss that way and maintain the structure.

As much as i hate to say it, i think we need to bring Hughes in. Can't see both Davies and Draper playing. Id go Ryan to Mcdonald, Draper or Davies to Mclean, Chapman to Amartey and Hughes to Hayward. If Walker comes back in Worner is the obvious out which might bring Wagner back to the sub as he is probably the odd man out defensively, although I would consider making Aish sub, not in great form.
He was in Peel's best players on the weekend, and I believe he has been playing ok - situations like this is why we have kept him

I’d love to somehow rejig to get Voss in, but I suspect it will be minimal changes and more like this:

Out: moose, worner

In: Draper, walker

Sub: Wagner

Longmuir says we play role based system, and cox is not ready.

What other option do we have?

Davies and Hughes with Ryan playing tall?

Who captains this week
Davies and Ryan with Hughes or possible bring back Walker and Wags stays in are my guesses. Either way we're undersized whether it is height or bulk.

I agree its a system, but I think we'll get horribly exposed playing both on mature KPFs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back