Prediction Changes v Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Seems like we have spent the whole season being one game away from chocolates or boiled lollies.

It’s a weirdly tight season. With some teams completely swapping form halfway.

We, at least, are consistently inconsistent.
the fixtures have been like a Leyland Brothers' road trip - it's been set up for us to 'fail'. Luckily we've won a few away from home.

Rather they give it to Andy… at least until his signature has been collected.
when Pearce went down it was like Fyfe put his leadership hat back on and was directing traffic. I feel like a few of them will be directing traffic, but most likely will be Serong as the main leader (they will say Brayshaw and Serong are doing the dual captaincy thing)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems like we have spent the whole season being one game away from chocolates or boiled lollies.

It’s a weirdly tight season. With some teams completely swapping form halfway.

We, at least, are consistently inconsistent.

I did the ladder predictor and we could sneak into 8th with 13 wins and a draw, that's just insane.. of course a fair few results would have to go against us to get that outcome.

We need to win 5 out of the last 9 to make this a sure thing.

Play Treacy at Centre half back on Amartey.. play Voss at Centre half forward.. Draper doesn’t have form to play.. average at Peel last week..
The two goals he might save, we lose in the 4 goals he kicks / creates up forward AND we mess with the rhythm of a guy who is absolutely humming. Not a chance this happens

I think even on slow plays Draper and Davies won’t be able to effectively spoil.

Ah well, look forward to seeing if they show some fight.

Chappy and Ryan will have to play out of their skins, and it still probably won’t be enough against the afls pets.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Changes v Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Back