Prediction Changes vs Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Not really changes related, but I saw a statistic today that this is the 6th time we have have played the bulldogs in the last 41 games, compare that to Essendon and Gold Coast who we have meet once in the same timeframe.

This league really does blow my mind on occasions.
Yep!

Since R21 2022 we've played the Dogs six times (R21 2022, EF 2022, R7 2023, R16 2023, R8 2024, and shortly R14 2024).

In that timeframe we've played this many times against other clubs:
  • 1 - Essendon
  • 1 - Gold Coast
  • 2 - Adelaide
  • 2 - Carlton
  • 2 - Geelong
  • 2 - GWS
  • 2 - Hawthorn
  • 2 - Melbourne
  • 2 - North Melbourne
  • 2 - Port Adelaide
  • 2 - Richmond
  • 2 - St Kilda
  • 3 - Brisbane
  • 3 - Collingwood
  • 3 - Sydney
  • 4 - West Coast

Not really changes related, but I saw a statistic today that this is the 6th time we have have played the bulldogs in the last 41 games, compare that to Essendon and Gold Coast who we have meet once in the same timeframe.

This league really does blow my mind on occasions.
Checks out.

We have yet to play either Essendon or Gold Coast this year and only had them once in 2023, we doubled up with the Bulldogs last year and this year, we played the elimination final in 2022 against the Bulldogs and are game against them in 2022 came in R21.

Double ups with the dogs make sense after a final against them and the Rory Lobb factor

It all checks out tbh

Yep!

Since R21 2022 we've played the Dogs six times (R21 2022, EF 2022, R7 2023, R16 2023, R8 2024, and shortly R14 2024).

In that timeframe we've played this many times against other clubs:
  • 1 - Essendon
  • 1 - Gold Coast
  • 2 - Adelaide
  • 2 - Carlton
  • 2 - Geelong
  • 2 - GWS
  • 2 - Hawthorn
  • 2 - Melbourne
  • 2 - North Melbourne
  • 2 - Port Adelaide
  • 2 - Richmond
  • 2 - St Kilda
  • 3 - Brisbane
  • 3 - Collingwood
  • 3 - Sydney
  • 4 - West Coast
and they call that random?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yep, that would be it lol

we didn't have Switta last time we played

I'm the only freo supporter in my group of mates. Any time I suggest we could make the 4 or even the 8 I get laughed at and get same old same old.

We turn up and play our way we will go alright and it will take care of itself.

I'm the only freo supporter in my group of mates. Any time I suggest we could make the 4 or even the 8 I get laughed at and get same old same old.

We turn up and play our way we will go alright and it will take care of itself.

We're $1.36 to make the 8. Don't tell your mates that but tell them to put their money where their mouth is. Bet each of them a carton that we make the 8.

Free beer all finals campaign for you. :)

Where is there actually evidence that left footers are more one sided that right footers on average beyond cliche? I would submit that the ratio is exactly the same but because only 1 in 10 people are left footed, combined with the fact that left handedness was looked down on culturally till quite recently, it stands out more.

Can you name single right footer in our side that has a left good enough to use it in open play? I'd say Young is the only player with a opposite foot of any quality. Hell we just drew rather than won a game just last week because one of our right footers had no left foot.
Guys like Hayden young will always get recruited to AFL sides. He is the only bloke in our side thats semi decent kick with either foot.

They are hard to find. the other bloke I can think of currently that kicks well on either foot is Jason Horne francis.

I would love to be a mid thats only 180-185 cm tall thats a B or C grader that averages 20 disposals a game that s semi decent on my left and right foot.

By the way I am a left footer too. lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back