Preview Changes vs Gold Coast Franchise Sunday 4:40pm @ Metricon

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm of that bench I guess it’ll be:

Curtis/Hall/Phillips/sheils ?

Greenwood sub?

How does Kayne Turner possibly get named on field? 6 possessions last week, 1 tackle and 0 goals. We are effectively playing a forward down as he has no impact with the ball and other than a half vs Carlton where he limited Saad, no impact without the ball.

Corr can consider himself incredibly lucky also as can Taylor. Understand you can’t play all the kids, however makes no sense not playing guys like Curtis and Bergman.

Seeing as changes can only be made from players on the extended bench

In- Curtis and Bergman
Out- Simpkin and Shiels (rest)
Sub- Lazarro.

I am embarrassed to ask after watching footy for 40 years but I assume the only guys that can be left out are the players named on the bench? If so that means Turner has kept his spot?
No, anyone in the squad can be left out for whatever reason. They name and extended squad as there are financial penalties if you have to bring in someone from outside the extend squad, even in the case of a late illness or injury.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Witts will be a late out.

A little pissed off at that bench, with Howe and Shiels likely to take up two of the available spots. Really pissed off at Turner being named in the 18.

Can someone tell Clarksons we didn't win last week

Hi all. Flying up to GC for the game. I'm AFL member with North club support. I can't seem to download a barcode for the game. Anyone else having trouble or know what the process is?

Cheers and go roos!

They’ll probably be handing out free tickets.

Hi all. Flying up to GC for the game. I'm AFL member with North club support. I can't seem to download a barcode for the game. Anyone else having trouble or know what the process is?

Cheers and go roos!
You’ll have to call the club because you’ll need a code to get a ticket

The back-line named is very slow with little agility. Out the back, goal, repeat.🫣
Goater, Thomas, Bergman, we need these guys to become good small/medium defenders

The back-line named is very slow with little agility. Out the back, goal, repeat.🫣
Goater, Thomas, Bergman, we need these guys to become good small/medium defenders
Noticed this too, and because I have such a hectic, exciting life, I went through everyone else's team lineups for the week to compare. Carlton are the only team who are in our stratosphere in terms of pace, or lack thereof. If two of Rosas, Sexton and Jeffrey get named in the 22, we're gonna get torched

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back