Preview Changes vs Gold Coast Franchise Sunday 4:40pm @ Metricon

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reckon Drury was played forward in the VFL with an eye to him being selected as a small forward, and I think it might happen this week.

I also want to see Bergman back in the side.
We bloody need a small forward pocket who loves to snap goals and rove packs . Hopefully Drury fits that bill.

We bloody need a small forward pocket who loves to snap goals and rove packs . Hopefully Drury fits that bill.
Wouldn't hold my breath. I just can't imagine a future where he is that vital forward line cog

Is Watson worth grabbing at 2 or 3 presuming we finish around there?

Wouldn't hold my breath. I just can't imagine a future where he is that vital forward line cog

Is Watson worth grabbing at 2 or 3 presuming we finish around there?
I haven’t seen him play so just going on what people say . But we haven’t had a good crumbing forward in years . Cody Weightman would have been handy. Annoying pesky shit even takes hangers and kicks plenty of bags of goals

Bergman & Goater need to be brought back into the side. From a 5 game sample size, I have seen enough. Our back 6 mix is far better with those two and Sheezel, as they can run and use the footy.

Without them, we are slow and predictable behind the ball.

IDGAF about senior bodies, the mix has not been right since those two left the 22.

as a Hammers suppporter, salvaging a draw and putting a dent in Arsenals title aspirations was a nice end to the weekend 😁
my man lol GIF by Steve Harvey TV

Curtis for sure.

Reckon Bergs and Hall are competing for one spot.

Wouldn't expect Goater to come in. But he probably should

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard a whisper that Wardlaw a big chance this week.
A week after being rested because his fitness isn't up to par and featuring in the injury update vid because his fitness isn't up to par. Yeah nah

Gold Coast
Away
In a milestone match

Honestly, I give us no hope. They have so many players who will towel us up. Miller, Anderson, Rowel, Weller, Swallow, King, Sexton, Ainsworth - the list goes on.

I give us no chance just as I have the last 10 times we have played this mob.
We are their bitches and Goldi deserves better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back