Preview Changes vs Gold Coast Franchise Sunday 4:40pm @ Metricon

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do know we were over a year older than GC with an extra 30 games experience per player last week? We will have them easily covered in both departments this week.
No I didn't know that, bit surprised at that. I guess I really meant that they're a couple years ahead in terms of development and building a system.

The connection that the club's shitness brought was ******* profound
In isolation this looks kinda funny but you’re 100% right. We’ve suffered like few other supporters would understand in recent times, all factors considered. The vibe when Zurharr kickers the winner vs Richmond converted my gf - at her first game with no knowledge of football - instantly. It’s actually the opposite of a loser mentality to follow your club regardless - fair weather fans just don’t feel it…anyway. Things can only get better!

In isolation this looks kinda funny but you’re 100% right. We’ve suffered like few other supporters would understand in recent times, all factors considered. The vibe when Zurharr kickers the winner vs Richmond converted my gf - at her first game with no knowledge of football - instantly. It’s actually the opposite of a loser mentality to follow your club regardless - fair weather fans just don’t feel it…anyway. Things can only get better!

The impact of “The Bull” should not be underestimated. At the Carlton game, a Hawthorn supporter sitting next to me was over the moon about Zurhaar. He’s a human highlight reel. Now that he’s moving into the middle, the comparisons to De Goey are not so fanciful.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Hey guys, pardon the intrusion. Just have a question from a fantasy/supercoach perspective.

If Hall comes back, do you know how this would impact Ziebell's role? Do you think he goes forward again? JZ has been scoring really well as that half back accumulator.

Thank you 🙏

Hey guys, pardon the intrusion. Just have a question from a fantasy/supercoach perspective.

If Hall comes back, do you know how this would impact Ziebell's role? Do you think he goes forward again? JZ has been scoring really well as that half back accumulator.

Thank you 🙏
Hall wouldn't be in Clarko's long term thinking about the list that will get North back up the ladder.

Neither would Ziebell, but he has the credentials of being a former captain, and he's been performing better than many expected this year, including myself.

Personally I'd be dropping Corr first before Ziebell.

I'd also probably be bringing in Bergman and Goater before Hall, given its not like we're contending this year.

But I suppose selection integrity is also a thing and if Hall keeps being among the best in the magoos, he deserves promotion.

That isn't very clear, sorry.

FWIW I'm more confident of Ziebell's JS now than I was at round one, based on his role and his performance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hall wouldn't be in Clarko's long term thinking about the list that will get North back up the ladder.

Neither would Ziebell, but he has the credentials of being a former captain, and he's been performing better than many expected this year, including myself.

Personally I'd be dropping Corr first before Ziebell.

I'd also probably be bringing in Bergman and Goater before Hall, given its not like we're contending this year.

But I suppose selection integrity is also a thing and if Hall keeps being among the best in the magoos, he deserves promotion.

That isn't very clear, sorry.

FWIW I'm more confident of Ziebell's JS now than I was at round one, based on his role and his performance.
Thanks for the perspective.

My question was more about what would happen to Ziebell's role on the field if both he and Hall are playing together, wouldn't have thought JZ was a chance to be dropped. But that's still helpful thanks.

Thanks for the perspective.

My question was more about what would happen to Ziebell's role on the field if both he and Hall are playing together, wouldn't have thought JZ was a chance to be dropped. But that's still helpful thanks.
I don't think Ziebs and Hall have played together under Clarko. Hall had some achilles issue in the preseason.

It could be that Ziebs and LMac would continue to take most kick-ins, with Hall and Sheezel as first targets upfield.

But who knows.

Reckon Drury was played forward in the VFL with an eye to him being selected as a small forward, and I think it might happen this week.

I also want to see Bergman back in the side.
Fwiw, he was primarily used as a defensive forward.

Bergman has to come in.

If our defence is going to be under pressure we need good ball movers to mitigate it.

Out of 3 games this year he has a disposal efficiency of 83.8% and goes 83.3% by foot.
Him or hall in my opinion need the extra run for sure

Bergman has to come in.

If our defence is going to be under pressure we need good ball movers to mitigate it.

Out of 3 games this year he has a disposal efficiency of 83.8% and goes 83.3% by foot.
🤣I repeatedly hit “Like” but, of course, it just kept going on/off.

🤣I repeatedly hit “Like” but, of course, it just kept going on/off.

Omg that happens to me all the time not just a boomer problem

Plenty of effort, young blokes to show something and a sense that we are developing a team system is all I want from this year.

I was disappointed that it seemed we had no idea how Brissie would have MULTIPLE unmarked forwards. The system broke down and that's what was disappointing. That must change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back