Preview Changes Vs Gold Coast Round 13

Remove this Banner Ad

Just told my 9 year old nephew that his favourite player in Glassy just retired, his little heart broke. In better news this all but guarantees mcgovern a spot right?

Not if they've got McGovern set as a forward, perhaps as someone who plays at both ends? But he'll be subbed out a bit given his endurance.

I seriously believe McGovern will be dropped when Kennedy comes back in.

Fine but will they play him in defense for East Perth?

Mmm 3 rucks again and wellingham dropped! Not happy with the selections.
Lycett and Naita. Who's the other ruck?

Great changes IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In: J.Kennedy, B.Sheppard, S.Lycett
Out: D.Glass (retired), D.Cox (soreness), S.Wellingham

No Sheed :mad:
I been saying allllll week that Sheed won't get a game, not until he smashes it in the WAFL, which he's not doing, more likely that Colledge and Tunbridge will get a go before him, Sheed needs another pre season or two to handle inside mid rigours.

So would I, but if Sharrod's being a lazy ass then that's the rout the team's gotta go
I suspect this is a player learning the power balance from a new coach. I'm sure it will be solved in a few weeeks

Lycett needs to repay the faith.

But it still all comes down to the midfield, need to win more of our own ball and move it quickly and efficiently into attack. Give guys like Lycett an opportunity to show their worth.

What an endorsement for our big recruit. Who dare say we overpaid for a massive recruit!

Doesn't matter now. I suspect Hutchings and Wellingham are competing for the sub spot while Sheed is given minutes to develop at WAFL level. Both are on limited time to show their wares.

Interesting re Wellingham. Gee he's been disappointing.

Cox out was a mild surprise. I wonder if Glassys retirement is making Dean consider his own football mortality. Good for lycett to get a game, but he's got to prove himself on the AFL stage and really grab the opportunity.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes Vs Gold Coast Round 13

Remove this Banner Ad

Back