Preview Changes Vs Golden Toast

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey all, am looking at making my first ever trip to Mars. Seen the prices for seats, concession is $50 just to get a seat. Stuff that!

So considering standing/GA for $17 instead. Anyone who has been there before, able to tell me if the standing area is actually slopped? Don't want to be stuck behind others along the fence, unable to see if the area is flat.

Cheers :)

would like Clarke in and Bodendo on a wing also in desperate need of another key defender and while Keith is beyond cooked I'm not sure the young Darc-hole is up to the task on Their KPF's

Sam McClure reporting that Macrae had 25 clearances in the VFL praccy match. Take that with a grain of salt because he’s known to speak out of his own ass regularly

No official numbers are recorded for the VFL practice matches and surely he meant 25 disposals as 25 clearances would be a record in any state league match on record.

Hey all, am looking at making my first ever trip to Mars. Seen the prices for seats, concession is $50 just to get a seat. Stuff that!

So considering standing/GA for $17 instead. Anyone who has been there before, able to tell me if the standing area is actually slopped? Don't want to be stuck behind others along the fence, unable to see if the area is flat.

Cheers :)
Standing is sloped, but not the best view because it is not steep like MCG and Marvel. But it is a lot of fun if you take an old school approach to being in the outer, like the Western Oval back in the day, an enjoyable game. 2 years ago there was an April game and May game and they were both in perfect sunshine, low wind days. A March game seem way too early because we haven’t had a game or two at home, and we have our first home game on Easter Sunday where half the fans are away.

You would expect a response this week it is typical of us since 2021. It is one of the reasons we are so inconsistent. Hoping it is enough to win but I have zero trust in this team and its coaching.

Richards spent way too much time as our deepest defender on Pickett last week.

We can't waste him doing that. He's too good of a intercept and run and carry player. We barely got any of that from him.

The issue is he's our best option to take the dangerous small over JJ, Bramble or Dale. I really want him more around the ball.

Dale's drop in form as a backmen is pretty alarming and now quite sustained. Do we go back to Duryea to play that shut down role.. Leaving Richards more freedom to roam and create.

Dale to a wing or even try him forward again. I don't know but we need to do something different.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Standing is sloped, but not the best view because it is not steep like MCG and Marvel. But it is a lot of fun if you take an old school approach to being in the outer, like the Western Oval back in the day, an enjoyable game. 2 years ago there was an April game and May game and they were both in perfect sunshine, low wind days. A March game seem way too early because we haven’t had a game or two at home, and we have our first home game on Easter Sunday where half the fans are away.
Agreed, GA at Mars is good. Plenty of opportunity to watch, pick your spot, interact, grab a can etc.

No official numbers are recorded for the VFL practice matches and surely he meant 25 disposals as 25 clearances would be a record in any state league match on record.
Nope he def said clearances and stated it was ‘one of the all time vfl games’ or words to that effect. On his tradies pod.

The circle jerk on GC is funny.

They've beaten a garbage Richmond at home then fell over the line against an insipid Adelaide team who played one quarter and travel poorly. Both games at home.

Only time they have won in Ballarat was against the plastics by 1 point in 2021 and they should have lost that one too.

Meanwhile the sky is falling after a poor game against Melbourne last week

They've beaten a garbage Richmond at home then fell over the line against an insipid Adelaide team who played one quarter and travel poorly. Both games at home.

Only time they have won in Ballarat was against the plastics by 1 point in 2021 and they should have lost that one too.

It’s more about the way it happens though isn’t it? GC have played some great footy and look to be clicking, midfield looks extremely imposing. Time will tell but they have every right to be positive - we just played one of the worst defensive games the comp has seen in years, with the same issues on display as we’ve had for years.

This is pretty obvious stuff isn’t it, yes we should win this week - do you have any confidence in it happening though? You’re a brave man if you do. Frankly I’m stoked the game is at Ballarat so it’s a slogfest as we would likely get ripped to shreds at Marvel

Agree there is still zero reason to trust the Suns, wouldn't shock anyone if they lose by 6 goals. However we are in the exact same boat, zero evidence in two years that we can produce a 4 quarter effort.

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Is the game even sold out? Usually they are

I usually get free ticket/s through connections, but had to resort to buying one this time.
Bought it yesterday in the main (western) stand - plenty of seats still available, singles and doubles.

Also still seating available in other stands and GA.

Would be interesting to see figures (unlikely through the club or booking agency), of progressive sales up to game day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes Vs Golden Toast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back