Unofficial Preview Changes vs North (Broomy out, Tooves in, Marsh, Dwyer and Broomy emergencies)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't fit in to the back 6 of

Frost Brown Williams Oxley Ramsay Langdon. (Seedsman)

That's probably how it will look soon (maybe with some added Maynard) but this year Toovey is in ripping form so shift Seedsman or Oxley to a wing where they are probably better utilised anyway.

Delly is about the same height as Jack Frost, he might be good as a key defensive option in the Craig Kelly mould.
What?! I actually can't believe Delly is over 6 foot lol.

That's probably how it will look soon (maybe with some added Maynard) but this year Toovey is in ripping form so shift Seedsman or Oxley to a wing where they are probably better utilised anyway.
Yep, this.

I see Ox and Seeds as our wingmen now, they offer too much offensively to be buried at half back or playing defensive roles.

With the absence of Ramsay, Reid and Toovey lately we've had to drop both deeper in the last few weeks and their output has suffered.

For me the Ox is the find of the season so far for us, having only played 2 games previous to 2015 he's now really pushing for a spot in our best 22 and his ball use is so good that it's hard to find anyone outside our 22 who would replace him in that wing role.

Plus it's going to bet wet on Sunday I think. 13 and 60% of showers - will be better for us if we have a smaller more mobile defense.
Marsh is pretty much the most mobile guy on our list. He is lightning fast.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if mason cox had the chance, he would destroy king lebron. COXY for NBA MVP !!!!!! You the real MVP My boy

Not sure how he has more credits than Broomhead, De Goey, or Langdon who were also options cited in the post I responded to. I'm not saying he will or should go, just that his form makes him vulnerable and he should also be in that discussion when considering potential outs.
I reckon Seedsman has got less credits than Langdon, but BOG for 1 game then BOG until he got injured in the next, gives him way more credits than Broomhead and De Goey.

Collingwood v North Melbourne
Round 9 2015
Sunday 31 May
MCG, 3.20pm

Collingwood
B:
Tom Langdon, Nathan Brown, Marley Williams
HB: Alan Toovey, Jack Frost, Tyson Goldsack
C: Travis Varcoe, Dane Swan, Paul Seedsman
HF: Jamie Elliott, Jesse White, Steele Sidebottom
F: Alex Fasolo, Travis Cloke, Jarryd Blair
Foll: Brodie Grundy, Taylor Adams, Scott Pendlebury
Int (from): Sam Dwyer, Jarrod Witts, Jonathon Marsh, Jack Crisp, Tim Broomhead, Jordan De Goey, Adam Oxley

Grundy’s turn as the Number 1 Ruckman this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back