Unofficial Preview Changes vs North (Broomy out, Tooves in, Marsh, Dwyer and Broomy emergencies)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are F**ked as we have that Cheating campaigner Jason Schmidt.

So we have to really out play North to not allow the Cheating campaigner to get Involed

I'm thinking of not watching it now.

I'm not joking. This umpire is a ****ing campaigner of the highest order.

I'm thinking of not watching it now.

I'm not joking. This umpire is a ******* campaigner of the highest order.

I was thinking the same. Lot of Pies fans could get Kicked out of the MCG because of this cheating C--t

Chill with the umpire issue fellas. We got rooted by the umps every game in 2010 and 2011 and still turned out alright. If we're good enough we will still win despite the inevitable two goals Lindsay Thomas will be gifted.

This guy is lot worse then the Usual Scump.

Lindsay will get a at least 5 Free Kicks and Cloke be given none but give away at least 3

Happy enough with those changes. Toovey an obvious immediate in. Marsh as cover for Frost and Tooves. Dwyer as cover for any of the smalls not coming up.

Only thing I'd have liked to have seen is Kennedy in place of Dwyer as the "emergency" in the squad, but guess the beauty of Dwyer is that even without a VFL match last week, you know he's going to come up and be solid, albeit probably not spectacular at AFL level of required.

Toovey is named on the ground so someone is going out. Looks to be Broomhead or DeGoey.

PK was named on the Field a few weeks ago and he was still the Sub.

But Yeah - Toovey in and 1 of Broomhead or De Goey to be Dropped

I was thinking the same. Lot of Pies fans could get Kicked out of the MCG because of this cheating C--t
Maybe Bucks should make a preemptive comment about his obvious bias and cop the fine for the sake of justice?
I would love to see a coach question an umpire selection, even refuse to have certain individuals officiate.

Maybe Bucks should make a preemptive comment about his obvious bias and cop the fine for the sake of justice?
I would love to see a coach question an umpire selection, even refuse to have certain individuals officiate.

I would love for Bucks and Eddie to do that

Just have a shot of all the boys gathered around Bucks at the white board with pics of all the umps and ratings under them...
Good, Bad, Biased, Cheat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we want to try and play Pendles forward more, we probably might want to reconsider dropping a young mid (Broomy/De Goey) for a defender (Toovey)... but not sure what the alternative is.

If we drop a mid for a defender, Oxley, Varcoe and Langdon will spend more time in the midfield.

He's 3cm shorter. Still a good size at 193cm though.
Yeah, I'm about 193cm too, thought I would have had Dellavedova covered comfortably. Apparently not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back