Unofficial Preview Changes vs North (Broomy out, Tooves in, Marsh, Dwyer and Broomy emergencies)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
image889
Darcy+Moore+2014+AFL+Draft+cAXQ5JYTWXzl.jpg

they look like twins

With small forwards in Thomas, Harvey, Nahas and Higgins, Ramsay and Toovey are badly needed.

Out. Frost and De Goey
IN. Toovey and Ramsey

I can't see us winning this game at all tbh. North by 30-35 points:mad::mad::cry:

Not sure why. North are not exactly in ripping form and are coming back from Perth. I reckon we have a very good chance.

Not sure why. North are not exactly in ripping form and are coming back from Perth. I reckon we have a very good chance.

how are we going to cope down back.. you already know my views on frost/brown.. but without frost now.. we have absolutely no one in the reserves who has played a game to replace him. baptism of fire i suspect for marsh. and move langdon down bck again.. how do you rate his impact in the mid this year.. its been a bit lackluster.

how are we going to cope down back.. you already know my views on frost/brown.. but without frost now.. we have absolutely no one in the reserves who has played a game to replace him. baptism of fire i suspect for marsh. and move langdon down bck again.. how do you rate his impact in the mid this year.. its been a bit lackluster.

Goldy can take key position if needed.

Marsh for Frost

Toovey and Ramsay will be fit this week and at least one of them need to play, preferably at the expense of Witts
really suprises me that everyone want Witts out. Players aside our structure in the forward half of 3 talls is critical. so if Witts goes out then Reid or Moore would be the only two ( out injured ) that come in. since Wittsy has been in White now has been a stay at home forward and has had his most consistent patch of Football since being at the pies. 3 weeks in a row he has had 5 shots on goal for 9 goals 6. that's is largely due to no longer having ruck duties.

There won't be a lot of changes this week coming off a 69 point win. If Frost cannot get up then maybe Marsh gets a call up. Other than that think they will stick fat with the team that won, unless they drop Broomy for match fitness to the VFL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I think a lot depends on if Norths Brown comes up. because they then have a 3 tall forward line. so if Frost along with Toovey is out that leaves N Brown, then Goldsack playing tall. on their 3 talls. we would be very short against them. so we would almost need to risk playing Marsh regardless if he is ready.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The north game at Etihad was my first at the Etihad, That was a horrible night. Dawes and Cloke were just terrible.

Petrie and Waite are not that good.

Out: Frost (injured) Broomhead, De Goey
In: Marsh, Dwyer, Toovey Or Ramsey

Broomhead go back and play some games in the 2s will be good for him.
De Goey same as Broomhead
Bring Dwyer in as SUB
I hope Frosty gets up but i have my doubts

With Greenwood getting close some players will need to be on their game it is getting hard to take players out each week.

Seeds needs to get back to his running best seems to be trying to hard to make something happen
I think that De Goey is just starting to show signs that he is up to the pace etc. I would leave him in until Greenwood is fit as they are both Bulls.

Is there any footage of the Goldstein incident?

None to hand, but it was shown on the Sunday Footy Show (down the ground from behind the goals).

My supercoach side hopes Goldstein is fine.

Shouldnt be the difference between a win and a loss. My supercoach however!

I think that De Goey is just starting to show signs that he is up to the pace etc. I would leave him in until Greenwood is fit as they are both Bulls.

Agree on De Goey. Some people have no patience. The ones wanting him dropped were probably the ones crying out for him to get a game. He's had 2 full games now. He looks a natural even if he is still finding his feet. The sooner we get 50 games in to this bloke the better. Plus, the fact he's a good clearance player allows Pendles to spend more time forward. He can also play forward himself, with the shit luck our high draftees have had lately its great to finally see one of them out there playing senior footy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back