Preview Changes vs Port

Remove this Banner Ad

Bugger me, someone must’ve got into his head for a change

Attachments

• 963F1202-330F-49A2-8F74-CEF8E92EF1AE.png
    963F1202-330F-49A2-8F74-CEF8E92EF1AE.png
    162.5 KB · Views: 96

Even more amazing is that they quote the free kick differential from round 12 2022 rather than 2023, which for some reason has been doing the rounds on social media this week.

This is off the Port Adelaide website (Hinkley expecting fierce Friday night battle):
View attachment 1707329

And the actual stats after round 12 2023:
View attachment 1707332

Quality work form the Port media team :$
If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.
- attributed to Josef Goebbels (though some doubt he actually said it) but enthusiastically adopted by Donald Trump and the PAFC.

Is this the week we see West play midfield minutes?

OR is he going to move Scott to defence and put West up forward?
Shush ....stop putting ideas into his head!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weird side selected tbh. Would've preferred to see only one of Keath or Bruce come in, and have Crozier instead. Looking forward to see Vandermeer play in defence. Only real shock is Baker for West. They are very, very different players, so have to assume there's some shuffling of positions (Scott wing, West forward?).

I like it overall

Genuine question. Could JOD play the defensive forward role on Aliir that Schache did in the 2021 preliminary final?

If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.
- attributed to Josef Goebbels (though some doubt he actually said it) but enthusiastically adopted by Donald Trump and the PAFC.
I doubt very much he said that but could well have said this

Wenn Sie eine Lüge erzählen, die groß genug ist und sie immer wieder wiederholt, werden die Leute irgendwann dazu kommen, sie zu glauben.

Got the quadrella no Gardner, O'Brien, McComb, Hannan plus McNeill as sub. Still do not know if we are going well enough to win but happy days just need Astro to play back now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes vs Port

Remove this Banner Ad

Back