Prediction Changes vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

If you say the same thing over a number of years about a player being finished you'll be right eventually because every player finishes up at some point - by the same token, you wouldn't want to claim that you were right all the way back to when you first started saying it.

In other words he's wrong

I see Sonny is an "In". I'll be disappointed if Sturt comes out for him... If sonny is good to go, I'd use him as the sub. He won't have to play the full game and can play in the mids or forwards. If a defender goes down, we can swing youngy back and the put walters in the midfield.

Sonny has kicked 11 goals in 13 games.
Sturt has kicked 11 goals in 5 games.

We need Sturt's output and pace. The forward line is firing. JL please don't mess with it!

I see Sonny is an "In". I'll be disappointed if Sturt comes out for him... If sonny is good to go, I'd use him as the sub. He won't have to play the full game and can play in the mids or forwards. If a defender goes down, we can swing youngy back and the put walters in the midfield.

Sonny has kicked 11 goals in 13 games.
Sturt has kicked 11 goals in 5 games.

We need Sturt's output and pace. The forward line is firing. JL please don't mess with it!

Sturt on form has to be in

If you say the same thing over a number of years about a player being finished you'll be right eventually because every player finishes up at some point - by the same token, you wouldn't want to claim that you were right all the way back to when you first started saying it.
I was down on him in 2022, when JLo was having to do some damage control in the media about him. Then IIRC he had a blinder in THAT Melbourne game, and an awesome finals series, proving a lot of people, myself included, wrong.

I don’t think I had much to say in the first half of 2023 (in general my goal was to be more optimistic that year. I failed). But by the second half the decline was getting hard to ignore.

He’s only gotten worse this year.

So he’ll either have a 2022 like resurgence, or he’ll decline further and become more of a liability. Let’s see.

Yeah I don't understand Walters rushed inclusion either but I'll back the club in to know what they're doing. Structurally we haven't been playing a pure small forward.

Hope he's sub though.

Rush him back in the hope that he doesn’t again and we don’t have the issue of trying to fit him in for finals?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back