Coburg vs Willy - Score Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Right now Port are our best friend in terms of another AFL team because they play lots of teams in that group we are in and we dont have to face them. I did a ladder predictor giving us the win against Adelaide and Brisbane along with the two we should definately win against Freo and Melb.

I came up with us finishing 7th ahead of North in 8th and we'd be playing the 6th placed Collingwood in the elimination final something I would love to see.

Yeah really sad on the Pettifer front I mean I think thats the end of his career but a pity it had to end this way.

On the Meyer front I am very keen to hear if he was getting clearances taking marks and most of all moving freely and able to burn away from contests? I would love to see him become the success we expected in his first preseason the guy has skill.
All of the above. The kid will be kept on the list.

And for all the 'Jon' knockers I'd like to say this. Once again he came good when it was 'crunch' time in the third quarter just as he did in crucial times in the two games he played recently for the RFC and he played better than any of the Bulldogs listed players today.

Remove this Banner Ad

Coburg vs Willy - Score Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Back