List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2016 part 2 - see Mod Warning p 281

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sen hosts reporting that St Kilda are interested in Frost and that Williams will headed home if a trade can be arranged. Stated Williams hasn't came on as expected on field and 'pies have spent a lot of time on him off field.

Also said Mayne 3 or 4 year deal, Wells 3 years and Dal Santo unlikely if Wells signs.

Sen hosts reporting that St Kilda are interested in Frost and that Williams will headed home if a trade can be arranged. Stated Williams hasn't came on as expected on field and 'pies have spent a lot of time on him off field.

Also said Mayne 3 or 4 year deal, Wells 3 years and Dal Santo unlikely if Wells signs.
Mayne 3 or 4 - tell me you jest

Freofalcon tell everyone how great of a player Mayne is from someone who has the joy of watching him weekly.

Breust and Sicily great combo
Must get to the club and forget this nonsense on Mayne , don't need Wells , as likely to be injury prone
Club needs to stick to young guns
Rather than old thugs

I think he means if we are to secure him

No chance NT he is not on our radar.

I still believe Witt's picking the Gold Coast will be the best result for us.

Mayne and Wells are hardly thugs...

Freofalcon tell everyone how great of a player Mayne is from someone who has the joy of watching him weekly.
I'm going to personally drive him to the airport and walk him to the gate. Just to make sure he leaves.

He did, he was showing some promise. If we tried to trade him at the end of 2015 we would've been a chance to get pick 30-35.

But it's currently 2016 and he has had a bad year, his value is quite low at the moment for good reason. Ramsay and Maynard have gone passed him.

What would people here think if we were thinking of giving Richmond pick 30 for Conca? We'd be in mass meltdown.

I thought Williams was one of the better small rebounding defenders in the comp last year. one injury affected year won't detract suitors.

I'm going to personally drive him to the airport and walk him to the gate. Just to make sure he leaves.
So he's that good you'd be happy to be his personal chauffeur & security guard?

I was against the guy but now you've got me re-thinking.

Mayne 3 or 4 - tell me you jest
I wish, even the hosts thought that and especially 3 years for Wells was excessive. Their other gossip/whispers of note for us were that we were shopping Witts with GC or Brisbane most likely and Stewart to Carlton.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No chance NT he is not on our radar.

I still believe Witt's picking the Gold Coast will be the best result for us.
3 way? Witts to GC , JOM to Hawthorn and we get a Hawk? Probably some loose change needed but that can be done with exchanging picks.

What's with all the Collingwood media conspiracy comments? Sounds like you wear a tin foil hat whenever you go outside

Yeah my tin foil hat lets me notice things: Like how you didn't notice Williams was way better than Oxley and ahead of Ramsay.

What happened with building 7 then? And Laurel Canyon and the hippies and CIA KGB and LSD and Jonestown? Yeah you know it makes sense. Kookookachoo Mrs Robinson!

watching the VFL game I was impressed by Webb from the doggies, any chance of a straight swap for Cloke?? I feel we are better off targeting a player from the Doggies rather than a draft pick.

Otherwise we might be able to broker a 3-way trade with Doggies and GC for Jong.

3 way? Witts to GC , JOM to Hawthorn and we get a Hawk? Probably some loose change needed but that can be done with exchanging picks.

I would love Breust..........or Prestia for the shits & giggles from the Tigers supporters.

I would love Breust..........or Prestia for the shits & giggles from the Tigers supporters.
Witts wouldn't even get close to getting us Breust in any JOM trade, would need a lot of steak knives to push that over the line

Witts wouldn't even get close to getting us Breust in any JOM trade, would need a lot of steak knives to push that over the line

Don't underestimate Witts in this trade period NT.........he is the only Ace we have up our sleeve.

Just pray he chooses Gold Coast...........or GWS gets smashed in the ruck next week and lose and they join the party.

Don't underestimate Witts in this trade period NT.........he is the only Ace we have up our sleeve.

Just pray he chooses Gold Coast...........or GWS gets smashed in the ruck next week and lose and they join the party.
From what I've read this 'Ace' stayed buried in the deck during yesterdays VFL final

Bidding war between GWS and GC over Witts? Nothing wrong with that

I might be mad, but Breust wouldn't be that far off a straight swap for JOM given O'Meara's knees. Witts would be strictly steak knives in that kind of deal.

You're right.
He's gone from absolutely abysmal to just abysmal.

Goodbye.

Fair enough

Rookie list is meh anyway if they decide to give him another yeah I'd be ok with it. He was possibly only depth this year because Keeffe and Thomas were suspended so teh club decided to take a slightly more expereinced depth option rather than an absulute specialtion. (Much like Armstrong when it looked like MArley might be going to jail...insurance.) DIdnt work, no biggie, and certainly no reason to be so bitter and hateful about him.

Will also be interesting to see if either Keeffe or Thomas get promoted back to the senior list. If that happens a vacancy will open up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back