List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2016 part 2 - see Mod Warning p 281

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And clearly you're 6. If you can't see that the current version of Melbourne is vastly different to the Melbourne of 2001-2015 then you're either blind, or just plain dumb. At this rate they'll be playing finals next year, and there's no guarantee that we will be.
Theres the bell for recess. Better scoot off to your next class.

Theres the bell for recess. Better scoot off to your next class.
What a witty retort. The fall back of someone with no actual legitimate argument. I guess not much more could be expected from someone who can't even identify a club on the rise.

Get it done;

CrEKG_jVYAAWaOJ.jpg

Wasn't huge on getting the JaegerBomb early on but now he is actually interested (if he had one choice it would be the Pies) and the cost doesn't seem so high, I'd take the risk.

He should be our number one target this off season. There are no quality KPP's in the trade/FA market this year, so let's absolutely stock up our midfield and just smash sides through their next year.

The Suns want players, not picks, so let's give them players. Witts (or whatever we trade for him), Oxley (QLD boy), Broomhead (trade for a player) and Cloke (whatever we get from the Dogs for him).

Give 3-4 players to the Suns for O'Meara, I'd be happy with that.

And Josh Thomas and Lachie Keeffe. Our back line is quite alright for 2017 with current stocks.

Well if he picks us as the team he wants to go to we'd have to get a deal done. Just really concerned about his knee. No doubt he is a great player when on the ground but that hasn't happened much in the last 2 years.

Just imagine a midfield with Treloar and JOM in it. :eek:

Cloke and Witts pick 45 to the Dogs for pick 12 and 32.
12, 32 and Oxley for O'Meara and pick 58
Broomhead to Adelaide, pick 34 to GWS, WHE to Collingwood.
Williams to WC for a pick 34.
Goldsack to PA, third Rounder to Geelong, Vardy to Collingwood.
Blair via FA for a second round compo pick.
Hrovat as a DFA
Pick 25, 26, 34, 58, 62.
Thoughts?

The JOM rumour doesn't surprise me , I remember before GC picked him up we were rumoured to have offered up 4 players for him at the time. I think it was something like Goldsack Toovey , and 2 other players . Pies wanted him bad from memory. When Hine rates a player really high on his list he always tends to take a shit at getting them in a couple years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I seem to recall Sheedy saying that he offered us access to O'Meara as a 17 year old through the mini draft in exchange for Daisy and we wouldn't bite.

I doubt Hine taking a shit will attract anyone btw :p

Hrovat as a DFA
Pick 25, 26, 34, 58, 62.
Thoughts?
How do you expect Hrovat to be acquired as a DFA when the Dogs have no intention of delisting him?

Hrovat as a DFA
Pick 25, 26, 34, 58, 62.
Thoughts?

I cant see the dogs giving up those picks. I also reckong pick 34 itself would get WHE. He is 23 , injury prone and not in GWS best 22 at the moment. They have a history of giving up those types quite cheaply

Vardy is cooked

Still highly rated, can't seem to get a good run of games before injuring himself again. Funnily enough, no soft tissue issues, all impact injuries.

He's had a contract in front of him for most of the year, but still hasn't re-signed as far as we know. Looking like he'll be on the move, 99% likely back to Adelaide.
Highly rated by who? you?

What a witty retort. The fall back of someone with no actual legitimate argument. I guess not much more could be expected from someone who can't even identify a club on the rise.
Listen champ. You obviously didnt read the arguement about thier finish to the season. Pushing for a finals spot with two rds to play. They lost to carlton and then capitulated to geelong in Roosy last game as coach. Thats cultural. We, on the other hand have been absolutely decimated by injury, but never rolled over like that. Finished with an honourable 1 point loss to the threepeat hawks. Talk later. Gotta go to work. Good luck with your exams.

Hrovat as a DFA
Pick 25, 26, 34, 58, 62.
Thoughts?
You'll have to explain it to Hine.
image.jpeg

Listen champ. You obviously didnt read the arguement about thier finish to the season. Pushing for a finals spot with two rds to play. They lost to carlton and then capitulated to geelong in Roosy last game as coach. Thats cultural. We, on the other hand have been absolutely decimated by injury, but never rolled over like that. Finished with an honourable 1 point loss to the threepeat hawks. Talk later. Gotta go to work. Good luck with your exams.
Young team is inconsistent. Shocking. Still kicked the crap out of us this year, twice, and beat a Hawthorn out fit we couldn't comprehensively. None of us are in a position to be bagging another teams culture right now.

Still going with the kid insult hey. How sad.

Highly rated by who? you?
Uh oh! The u19's superstar doesn't rate a player! Let's all bow down to his footy knowledge, because he was nearly but not quite good enough!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hrovat as a DFA
Pick 25, 26, 34, 58, 62.
Thoughts?

lol at Suns having to throw in a pick 58 with Jaeger!..

GWS will demand more than 34 for WHE.

Hrovat will have to either nominate for the draft or PSD.

We ain't turning Goldsack into Vardy, he's rated high internally at Geelong.

lol at Suns having to throw in a pick 58 with Jaeger!..

GWS will demand more than 34 for WHE.

Hrovat will have to either nominate for the draft or PSD.

We ain't turning Goldsack into Vardy, he's rated high internally at Geelong.
WHE isn't worth more than a second rounder. I'd argue his not even worth a second.

Hrovat as a DFA
Pick 25, 26, 34, 58, 62.
Thoughts?

Given the choice of offloading Cloke and Witts to get JOM (in the long way), I'd look at getting rid of Keefe and Josh Thomas. They can both go back home. Obviously the value of Keefe and Thomas is probably well less than Cloke and Witts, but Im sure there is something there.
Oxley/Thomas/Witts, all Qld boys. At least you know they wont want to go home if they head to GC.
Are those 3 worth JOM? No way. But somewhere in there is something I think.

Yet here we are learning that one Jarryd "PREH-SHAhhh" Blair is in our top 25% earners.:drunk:

I know who I'd rather invest in.

Shit that really annoys me. He is probably in the top 20 worst players in the league, and probably earns over $400k. Damn I wish I was good at kicking a ball.

Shit that really annoys me. He is probably in the top 20 worst players in the league, and probably earns over $400k. Damn I wish I was good at kicking a ball.
I can think of several players at Collingwood alone who are worse than Blair, let alone league wide. And I'm not a Blair fan.

Well if he picks us as the team he wants to go to we'd have to get a deal done. Just really concerned about his knee. No doubt he is a great player when on the ground but that hasn't happened much in the last 2 years.

Just imagine a midfield with Treloar and JOM in it. :eek:

Just imagine a rehab room with JOM, Scharenberg, Ramsay, Elliott, et al = my main concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back