List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2016 Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What news from the front?
Sir! The Gold Coast Suns retreated East of the Volga leaving only junior negotiators engaged with the Tigers in the strategic city of Prestiagrad. It looked to all the world for a long time that the mighty Richmond trade negotiating team was going to smash the GCS and achieve the final victory and raise their flag in Prestiagrad. Little did they know the Suns had been preparing a massive counter attack pincer movement which took Richmond completely by surprise and led to the complete annihilation of their entire negotiation group. Tigers are currently fighting rearguard actions in the hope of regrouping and launching counter-attacks.

Last edited:
What?Because a fringe player wants to go home for personal reasons?
Yeah, solely based on that...

cause everything else is so rosy

And that's a fringe player that Tapping thought was special and our best up and coming youngster to you

Listened to trade radio for the very few times... got this

Maher; Brett what do you think of Stewart?
Brett: Don't think it'll be Collingwood, not sure
Maher: Hearing he will nominate Essendon with a 2 year deal on the table?
Brett: yeah whispers about that.
Maher: yeah
Brett: Sounds about right, Collingwood I dont think, although nothing to do with what happen between Dad & Collingwood, hearing that it wasn't true he was told he wont be at Collingwood 1 day before his examines. Heard it was way before his examines.

Maher: WHE, whats happening with that??
Brett: cats sniffing around him now, not sure how strong though?

So what I get out of this is no FKer knows anything & that I could just as easy get on SEN and pretend to be a footy Jurno!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some clarification about WTF is going on with N.Brown, M.Williams and T.Goldsack would be greatly appreciated. Anyone?

Brown: has Collingwood contract, wants more; North were interested mid-year, youth policy seems to have changed this

Williams: no contract, limited interest from anyone reported

Goldsack: rumour wants to go to SA, could be an ok fit for Port but they are cap constrained

Brown: has Collingwood contract, wants more; North were interested mid-year, youth policy seems to have changed this

Williams: no contract, limited interest from anyone reported

Goldsack: rumour wants to go to SA, could be an ok fit for Port but they are cap constrained
You can add, some other Collingwood deal (not known what deal it is) is holding up the WHE deal

Some clarification about WTF is going on with N.Brown, M.Williams and T.Goldsack would be greatly appreciated. Anyone?
I now know the reasons why all these players want to go back
Home to W.A.

Nothing to do about being Home sick

It's all about the resurgence in

THE MINING BOOM
Yes and that's fact
Gold is all glitter again

The fact that the Clokey deal hasnt been done means, they are offering us a lemon lime and bitters and we are after a real drink!
This was mooted pre-draft as being a relatively easy deal to get done. Both sides on the same page supposedly.....

The fact this hasnt been done tells me a few things.

1. We are now not on the same page.
2. This shouldve been a very easy trade shoulve happened early in the week. The fact it hasnt means this deal is not a priority to the club.
3. The GWS list manager said WHE wasnt a priority for the pies as they are focusing on other deals at the moment, so if its not the WHE and its not the Cloke deal then its gotta be the rocky deal surely? which implicates frost, potentially witts etc...
4. The rocky deal i think is more possible than it looked 48hrs ago.

at the moment I'd just like to see us with some decent draft selections, over and above what we'll need to grab the father sons - bothers me that we might be focusing too much on bringing in players from other clubs and less on developing our own talent..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back