List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2016 Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prestia to Tigers deal has stalled.

Tigers want a pick back for their Pick 6.
Gold Coast says nup, Pick 6 or take a hike.

Prestia willing to stay a Sun if it falls over!.

Hilarious.
Love It !!!!!! Couldn't happen to a better club ... Love how their 35 year rebuild is progressing !!!

View attachment 300167
To do it or not.
#nervous
Sorry i don't get this social media sort of shit.

What gives you the right, or think you have the right to ask a person you don't know a question like that.

What's more even if you do do it what do you think his response is going to be? "Yeah mate, they've floated me for a trade & I'm all over that shit. PS: Don't tell anyone else."

Prestia to Tigers deal has stalled.

Tigers want a pick back for their Pick 6.
Gold Coast says nup, Pick 6 or take a hike.

Prestia willing to stay a Sun if it falls over!.

Hilarious.
Sometimes I get a bit down when I think of all the terrible things in the world. Then I remember what happens when Richmond enters trade time and I smile.

Yeah maybe you're right, but I don't have to like it & I really don't like it. If Greenwood was aware of it then fine, but if this is the first he has heard of it then it's pretty poor from our perspective seeing we just convinced him to leave his team 2 years ago.
No real indication one way or the other on Greenwood being unaware, but it's unlikely given that a player is offered around ends up refusing a trade - the club is made to look all kinds of stupid and the recruiting dept made to look totally inept.

We have highly regarded people in recruitment with years of respect built up, I know in their position I wouldn't be putting my reputation on the line.

Think the defensive side for us isnt all doom and gloom for us lm hearing on the radio....

Reid
Howe
O Keffee
Langdon
Goldsack
Scharenberg
Ramsay
Sinclair
Maynard
Brown (at this stage)
Williams (at this stage)

Like to see a key back brought in however...maybe a Mitch Brown.
Now if you cross off Brown and Williams and then put a line through all those who have a bad injury record and we're left with.......ummm......Howe!
Also, there's very little run-and-carry on that list. I think Crisp needs to be re-trained as a back flanker. He's big, strong, fast, defensively-minded and a long kick. He was going to need to change positions anyway with Wells, Mayne and maybe Rockliff coming in.

Think the defensive side for us isnt all doom and gloom for us lm hearing on the radio....

Reid
Howe
O Keffee
Langdon
Goldsack
Scharenberg
Ramsay
Sinclair
Maynard
Brown (at this stage)
Williams (at this stage)

Like to see a key back brought in however...maybe a Mitch Brown.
Who did we trade for this O Keffee guy? :p

Rookie list Marsh and send him to WA for next year if he needs. The have him make fortnightly visits for a couple of days to keep in contact with our players and use the facilities to ensure he keeps up with AFL standard training.

This.

We kept Keeffe and Thomas for 2 years and Marsh > both of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry i don't get this social media sort of shit.

What gives you the right, or think you have the right to ask a person you don't know a question like that.

What's more even if you do do it what do you think his response is going to be? "Yeah mate, they've floated me for a trade & I'm all over that shit. PS: Don't tell anyone else."
Kids trying to get net cred

It seems increasingly obvious that the AFL Trade Whisperer on Twitter is Pickers. Willing to talk about every single topic and yet reluctant to talk about GAJ, Tippett and so on.

He just said that Sydney and Gold Coast almost had a punch on because Gold Coast approached one of their contracted players. Can't imagine it's true (I don't usually take these Facebook or Twitter groups serious) but if it is, you'd have to assume it's Kurt Tippett.

In which case O'Meara for Tippett would make complete sense and the Hawks would be not only in damage control, but whatever the next stage is after that. Member seminars, etc.?

I can categorically deny this

It seems increasingly obvious that the AFL Trade Whisperer on Twitter is Pickers. Willing to talk about every single topic and yet reluctant to talk about GAJ, Tippett and so on.

He just said that Sydney and Gold Coast almost had a punch on because Gold Coast approached one of their contracted players. Can't imagine it's true (I don't usually take these Facebook or Twitter groups serious) but if it is, you'd have to assume it's Kurt Tippett.

In which case O'Meara for Tippett would make complete sense and the Hawks would be not only in damage control, but whatever the next stage is after that. Member seminars, etc.?
It's not Liam Pickering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back