List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2016 Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be the mother of all peace pipes if Lewis is to stay, they might have to offer him captaincy!..

Apparently Fagan kept Clarkson on a leash, since he's been gone Clarkson has gone rogue.
Few disgruntled players with how this has all played out.

Mitchell has barely spoken to anyone at the club since the B and F.

I don't think being successful over the past 6-8 years means that they 'deserve' a good 4-6 years at all. Hows that make sense? They should be punished for finding ways to keep themselves at the peak of the game for a long time?

Yes!

This will be the mother of all peace pipes if Lewis is to stay, they might have to offer him captaincy!..

Apparently Fagan kept Clarkson on a leash, since he's been gone Clarkson has gone rogue.
Few disgruntled players with how this has all played out.

Mitchell has barely spoken to anyone at the club since the B and F.

Would it be accurate to describe Sammy's relationship with Clarko as frosty?

It seems increasingly obvious that the AFL Trade Whisperer on Twitter is Pickers. Willing to talk about every single topic and yet reluctant to talk about GAJ, Tippett and so on.

He just said that Sydney and Gold Coast almost had a punch on because Gold Coast approached one of their contracted players. Can't imagine it's true (I don't usually take these Facebook or Twitter groups serious) but if it is, you'd have to assume it's Kurt Tippett.

In which case O'Meara for Tippett would make complete sense and the Hawks would be not only in damage control, but whatever the next stage is after that. Member seminars, etc.?
Or they wind up getting Prestia just cos they are hawthorn

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think being successful over the past 6-8 years means that they 'deserve' a good 4-6 years at all. Hows that make sense? They should be punished for finding ways to keep themselves at the peak of the game for a long time?

I don't mean they deserve it in the sense that they've done anything wrong.

I'm just talking in a sense that a club should win a flag every 18 years, and spend one year out of the finals for every year they make it.

Not punishment or anything like that. If they can stay at the top, good on them. I'm just talking natural progression/fluctuation.

Pies don't want Williams, Williams wants out, don't know what happens there etc etc
You might want to delete this post mate, as you've legit just outed your source, and given away valuable ip in regards to our father son ratings if the info is legit...

Last edited:
So far at the end of week 1 of the trade period;

In: Wells & Mayne
Out: Goodyear, Swan, Toovey & Caff

Possible Ins: WHE, Stewart & Rockliff
Possible Outs: Cloke, Witts & Frost

Pies Unknowns: Williams & Marsh
Other Unknowns: M. Brown

Hey guys just heard Nathan Brown is doing a medical at Stkilda . A mate of mine told me has anyone heard anything?
Also i heard the buldogs are showing some interest in him?
Has anyone got more concrete info?

If the club are serious about contending next season (Signing wells means they are) we will end up with Tom Rockliff.

When Frost, Marsh and Cloke leave, we are one key defender and key forward down on the list. Can see James Stewart being recruited (at the very least gives us hope up forward), and Mitch Brown as KPD depth.

Do you ever have anything good to say? Mate give it a f*cking rest. Every tiny thing you can link to the club being sh*t in your eyes, you jump on it. get over yourself.
I have plenty of good things to say when we are going well. It hasn't happened for a while.

If the club are serious about contending next season (Signing wells means they are) we will end up with Tom Rockliff.

When Frost, Marsh and Cloke leave, we are one key defender and key forward down on the list. Can see James Stewart being recruited (at the very least gives us hope up forward), and Mitch Brown as KPD depth.
Really want Sam Collins and Brennan Cox in to bolster back stocks. Dont know what we can get other than Stewart for tall fwds.

Let Brown go to St Kilda it's going to be comical watching our defense in 2017. I really don't see the point of getting Wells now he's going to regret coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back