Game Day COLLINGWOOD v Suns 29 June '24

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’ve lived on this planet for (this many) decades and I’m still not sure what the Gold Coast is. Is it a city? A suburb? Does it have a boundary? I know it’s near the beach somewhere and will largely disappear once rising sea levels get going. But that’s all in 2035.

Still not sure why the AFL chose to insert a pretend team there. I also don’t know if their jumper is red or orange. Do they play at the old Carrara ground, but with new (red or orange?) seats?

Just so many unanswered questions around this ‘club’.

On that basis, they couldn’t possibly beat the Pies, who are a real team from a real place with clearly understood team colours and no concerns over pending inundation.

Pies to have a comfortable win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldn’t be running the 100th game promo’s if he wasn’t playing I’d have thought.

I haven’t been checking the socials today

Been out and about killing time until the game starts. Checkout was at 10

We were having breakfast at Madison’s and he walked past a couple of times.

I guess it’s not?

I’m just relieved your ability to taste didn’t come into it.

Nice pivot

You could always try being a normal person for 15 minutes or so

Because going out of your way to give shit to someone you don’t like on a forum any chance your get is far creepier than having the ability to hear someone sniffle when they are only 2 metres away from you

Nice pivot

You could always try being a normal person for 15 minutes or so

Because going out of your way to give shit to someone you don’t like on a forum any chance your get is far creepier than having the ability to hear someone sniffle when they are only 2 metres away from you
Lighten up mate.

You might want to get tested for man flu.

The first symptom is the loss of sense of humour. The second is a heightened state of sensitivity.

Lighten up mate.

You might want to get tested for man flu.

The first symptom is the loss of sense of humour. The second is a heightened state of sensitivity.

Jon Hamm Yes GIF

Whatever you need to tell yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back