Game Day COLLINGWOOD v Suns 29 June '24

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks a very nice team on paper today
Nice balance there
Schultz Elliott and mcstay will make forward line very potent .

I’m completely ok with Richards taking Schultz’s spot myself

Richards was our no.1 pressure player against West Coast on debut. So no one can really use the pressure argument as a loss with Schultz out

At least in theory

But for sure once McStay and Elliott come back in, that forward line is going to become incredibly dangerous and dynamic

Mihocek, McStay, Kreuger, Hill, Elliott, Richards/McCreery

Outside Elliott no real superstars on paper (Bobby is well on his way), but with the way we play it should work well come finals

I’m completely ok with Richards taking Schultz’s spot myself

Richards was our no.1 pressure player against West Coast on debut. So no one can really use the pressure argument as a loss with Schultz out

At least in theory

But for sure once McStay and Elliott come back in, that forward line is going to become incredibly dangerous and dynamic

Mihocek, McStay, Kreuger, Hill, Elliott, Richards/McCreery

Outside Elliott no real superstars on paper (Bobby is well on his way), but with the way we play it should work well come finals
You are dropping schultz? 0 chance the coaches agree. Does far more than just kick goals

IMG_0404.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Touk Miller said in today’s paper that today’s game was a line in the sand game for the Suns.Isn’t that the same for every team we play against every week?Every team seems to want a make a statement against us for some reason.

Touk Miller said in today’s paper that today’s game was a line in the sand game for the Suns.Isn’t that the same for every team we play against every week?Every team seems to want a make a statement against us for some reason.
It’s every teams grand final against us, especially when we go interstate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back