Preview Collingwood vs Essendon, ANZAC Day @ Melbourne Cricket Ground, 2:40PM

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

And that little chip pass by NLM to set up Zaka.
how about before zaka's goal when lovett burst through the middle and in the wet it fell through to a running jetta but he fumbled it through for a point, that was heartbreaking at the time, thought that was over after that, then ZAHARAKISSSSSS

Which means:

B: Baguley Hurley Fletcher
HB: Hibberd Hooker Winderlich
C: Merrett Watson Stanton
HF: Ambrose Carlisle Chapman
F: - Goddard Bellchambers Hardingham
R: Ryder Heppell Myers
I: Hocking Zaharakis Melksham
S:Howlett
9utgk.gif

Personally I can't see JD getting dropped before Carlisle, JD has already spent a year playing forward in the VFL, maybe Carlisle needs a couple of games learning down there...

Ok I saw Doc Reid's clip.

In: Goddard, Bellchambers, Winderlich, Ambrose, class & desperation
Out: Daniher, Ashby, Jetta, Gleeson, lethargy & skill errors

How in the blue moon is Gleeson getting dropped? Bellchambers isn't match fit and that team is way too top heavy.

Personally I can't see JD getting dropped before Carlisle, JD has already spent a year playing forward in the VFL, maybe Carlisle needs a couple of games learning down there...

Yes lets drop Carlile...afterall he was recruited as a ruck/forward wasn't he? Oh and he was BOG 2 games ago against Hawthorn....but yes lets drop him after getting smashed by Sandilands (won't be the last one there)

Surely Carlisle needs to harden up. It's a privilege to play AFL footy and Jake needs to embrace his role. Hurley played forward with reasonable success, but one couldn't question his committment to the cause. it seems that Bomba is on the save wavelength ass me with Carlisle's work-rate !

I found JM's post very interesting discussing how Bomber must balance the short term and the long term. And he noticed Carlisle's faltering workrate and JD dropping marks.

Surely Carlisle needs to harden up. It's a privilege to play AFL footy and Jake needs to embrace his role. Hurley played forward with reasonable success, but one couldn't question his committment to the cause. it seems that Bomba is on the save wavelength ass me with Carlisle's work-rate !

I found JM's post very interesting discussing how Bomber must balance the short term and the long term. And he noticed Carlisle's faltering workrate and JD dropping marks.

To a point I agree but surely one must severely consider that playing ruck (with virtually no experience apart from being tallish) is different to KP forward or back. If he had the same workrate as a forward I'd be the first to question his commitment to the team but until that, he stays in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

would be very disappointed if we brought Ambrose back in, you don't bring in a kid who's played 2 games and is now match available after 3 weeks with an injury as good as he has been, Bellchambers is a more likely tall that will be brought in but he likewise has an element of risk associated with him playing after a half at VFL level… they'd really have to back the fitness he has been doing in the pool and on the bike to at least get 3 quarters through the match to then be subbed with a Z.Merrett .

Goddard is detrimental to our structure & pray his available and ready to go.

All I said was if someone has to make room for TBC i reckon it should be Carlisle, not JD. The coach even said he's not working hard enough. So if JD is working harder he deserves his spot.

yeah ok guy
Really detailed rebuttal.. guy, for some further clarification take note of the carlton game, Goddard was able to play a key forward role which allowed Jobe our #1 forward to roam around the middle doing what Jobe does best, on the weekend we had to move Jobe up forward because A. Our forwards were not functioning/providing and B. Goddard wasn't there to send forward to fill that void.

Really detailed rebuttal.. guy, for some further clarification take note of the carlton game, Goddard was able to play a key forward role which allowed Jobe our #1 forward to roam around the middle doing what Jobe does best, on the weekend we had to move Jobe up forward because A. Our forwards were not functioning/providing and B. Goddard wasn't there to send forward to fill that void.
Are you 11? Do you know what detrimental even means?

~Fantasy Side~

In - Winderlich, Goddard, Aylett
Out - Hardingham, Jetta, Howlett

B: Baguley - Hurley - Fletcher
HB: Hibberd - Hooker - Aylett
C: Zaharakis - Watson - Heppell
HF: Stanton - Daniher - Goddard
F: Winderlich - Carlisle - Chapman

R: Ryder - Myers - Hocking

Int: Gleeson - Ashby - J.Merrett - Melksham (SUB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back