List Mgmt. Contract, Trade and Draft Discussions - 2024 Post Season

Whose future picks would you have preferred?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Quick links

Trade period
In: 12, F1, F2, F3, 73, Baker, Owies, Graham*
Out: 3, 63, F4, Barrass, Darling

*Free agent

Done deals

• Zane Trew, Jamaine Jones and Jordyn Baker delisted

Last edited by a moderator:

Splitting pick 3 and losing Tom Barrass and ending up with one mid first round pick in this deep draft is a catastrophic outcome as it stands in my opinion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This deal is fine. Gives us lots of options.

Moving off 3 is the kick in the dick but that’s done now, so this is a decent return given how we came into today

The original offer was 14 with an F3 back I think (according to Duff)

Had we done it that way we'd have pick 3, but not have 12+F1+F2+2xF3s+Matt Owies

Committing overs for Baker is what hurt us, but other than that we've done ok

This deal is fine. Gives us lots of options.

Moving off 3 is the kick in the dick but that’s done now, so this is a decent return given how we came into today
Its a fully ruptured nut ... not just a kick in the dick. We gave up 3 for a guy we could easily have walked to the PSD and a set of 28 year old steak knives that were being put into storage anyway. Don Fyck is weak as warm piss an since coming on board has done nothing right.

Good return for Barrass. The guy has back issues, and probably a ticking time bomb.

If yesterday never happened, this wouldve been an A trade period

I'm hopeful the club gives Barrass a trampoline or a skateboard as his parting gift tbh.

If we can move some of those 2025 picks around and get another pick in the first round this year that would be nice.

Expecting Clarke to trade our 2xF1s for Adam Yze’s old gym socks however.

Shotgun next!

Once Clarke is finished with them I mean.

Imo we made the right move, hawks will get a harder draw and teams will be weary of them, they were a bottom 4 side only 4 months ago and I don’t think they will ride that momentum, Carlton are a safer bet to finish higher but it’s everyone’s guess
I reckon that changes if hawthorn win the premiership, we should of asked for Carlton ones.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Contract, Trade and Draft Discussions - 2024 Post Season

Back